Thread: I Am Begging You, Gardenscapes!

I Am Begging You, Gardenscapes!

I desperately need a “Are you sure you want to spend 900 coins?” reminder when I have time and time again touched the 900 coins for a measly 5 more lives BY ACCIDENT! Good grief, I must have spent thousands and thousand of coins by mistake! Please, I. Am. Begging. You. (Even though this is just a user forum, but maybe .......).

Confirmation buttons are always a good thing.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts

Yes, I've done that too! Only to lose the level anyway! A caution button would be nice, but it's interesting that they have the coin button in green while the other is red. Kinda plays tricks on your mind dontcha know!

Well, it's Thursday and I'm waiting to see if they'll release new levels today. I hit the limit of 4216 over the weekend and have been playing 'keys' since then.

I also am begging for an answer before I quit the game. I've tried everything else, so replying to this thread since I cannot start one.
    Hello ...

My question is simple. How do I get my Gardenscapes back in high definition? I unwittingly agreed to change to 'optimize for speed' and now it's so fuzzy, the game is not fun. Your setting icon only allows me to change it to 'optimize for speed' ... not change it back to high definition.

I'm unable to post in the forum, for some reason, to ask this question and support is not answering my question other than with an automated message that is no help and then telling me to send via support in the game which I did in the first place.

Thank you for any help.
    Doug Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Libertybelle View Post
    I desperately need a “Are you sure you want to spend 900 coins?” reminder when I have time and time again touched the 900 coins for a measly 5 more lives BY ACCIDENT! Good grief, I must have spent thousands and thousand of coins by mistake! Please, I. Am. Begging. You. (Even though this is just a user forum, but maybe .......).
    I did that one time too! Made me so dang mad. I have gotten in the habit to use the x close button.

P.s. 900 is an outrageous amount!
    I like this game but ITS RIGGED and I HATE THE GAS CYLINDERS.

Ahh!!..., good mornings -of -gardenscape-er

of course it's outrageous -- you only get 50 or 100 to win a game (plus some more maybe), but you only get 5 more moves for the first 900 coin -- so you need to win 9-18 levels just to win enough to be able to purchase 5 extra moves once. And if you have to keep playing to finish the level, each additional 5 moves costs more and more, but they do toss in some power ups to help you finally beat the level -- but it's costly.

Play on confirmation

It’d be really nice if it gave you a confirmation window when you hit the play on button when you run out of moves on a level, because I’ve accidentally hit that button multiple times when extra moves wouldn’t have helped me beat the level leaving me with no coins left when hitting the play on button and getting a few extra moves would have helped.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatScott View Post
    of course it's outrageous -- you only get 50 or 100 to win a game (plus some more maybe), but you only get 5 more Audacity Find My iPhone Origin moves for the first 900 coin -- so you need to win 9-18 levels just to win enough to be able to purchase 5 extra moves once. And if you have to keep playing to finish the level, each additional 5 moves costs more and more, but they do toss in some power ups to help you finally beat the level -- but it's costly.
    My question is simple. How do I get my Gardenscapes back in high definition? I unwittingly agreed to change to 'optimize for speed' and now it's so fuzzy, the game is not fun. Your setting icon only allows me to change it to 'optimize for speed' ... not change it back to high definition.
    Last edited by JENSY; Yesterday at 07:26 PM.