Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Show Your Home!

Show Your Home!

Since it's not possible to each other's homes (as is the case w/Gardenscapes), feel free to share screenshots of yours here.

I always enjoy seeing how players have worked within the limited design options we have.

With respect to my home, I've completed Austin's bedroom and the foyer/living room...

...and am now working on the kitchen (which doesn't seem like it's going to be easy to make look nice).
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Very nice Amoria. Wish I could figure out that "adding a picture" thing (just can't seem to do this). Eveytime I try to upload pictures on my Profile page, or even trying to use "insert image" icon, I get the message "Upload Failed." I will keep trying. I am only on level 49, but have been enjoying the game.

PS: Still not sure why my Forum Profile pic of me and mom, and my Avator worked, but I can't seem to get anything else too.

10.20.17: Finally figured out how to upload (took me 7 months - Geeze). I will post mine when I get a little further.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 10-20-2017 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Added PS/10.20 Entry
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

I need to figure out how to do screenshots on a Kindle. lol I used a combination of the dark green and dark red for my hall, but the dark red in yours looks fabulous, too.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

btmMIJYRSciGYcQDs7drHw.jpg

As much as I can fit in one screenshot
    Last edited by polishedt; 10-18-2017 at 02:08 AM.

Working on the garden now.

I doubt I'll ever get that far, so it's really nice to see your beautiful homes! thanks for sharing

Last edited by Aurelius; 01-14-2018 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Wrong photo xd
    Homescapes: 420

yup... really nice to see also the differences between the rooms, like here (last two posts with pictures) the garden area! Thanks, guys! Looks great, both!

Yes, thank you all for sharing your pics, they look great. I have been a little slow on my end . Juanvho, I was wondering what that upstairs would look like, and Aurelius (I am in that garden now, just beginning though) the pic of your garden "fabulous"! All of you have motivated me to keep moving forward , thanks again for taking the time to post/share.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769