I wasn't sure where to ask this, but because it's a question and not a bug, I figured it didn't belong in that sub, so I apologise if I'm posting this in the wrong spot.

Anyways, I have a question. I want to start a whole new game. I do not want to just start at level 1. I want to completely from scratch (whole new account, ect) but I also don't want to lose my progress in my current game because I put a lot of work into it. I know you have to go through this process in order to delete your data and I know how to do all of that. I was wondering if I were to log into my current account using my partners phone, and then deleted my progress on my phone, would my account still be saved on his?

I know I could create a new account on his phone as he's never played it before on his, but he works a lot, so I wouldn't have access to it that much. But by having my current game on his phone and starting from scratch on mine, I'd be able to play my new game a lot while still being able to play my current game here and there on his phone.

Is this possible, or will I have to completely delete my progress on all devices connected to it in order to start from scratch?