The Wild West Regatta Season Decor

Howdy, Townshippers!

Time to paint the town 🎉💥 The Wild West Regatta Season has started!
    And the decorations — fine as cream gravy, right?

🎬Western Movie Set
    🍺Saloon
    🐎 Good Old Rancho Sign
    💪Mechanical Bull
    🌳Campsite

Have you installed any of them yet? Show off in the comments 🌈

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-17-2019 at 02:05 PM.

I really like the decs Anna, I didn't have any of them, so glad I had quite a few tokens saved up. I did accidentally buy the campsite dec twice though! However have found a place for them both. I have created the Wild West meets the jungle in my town .

IMG_20190515_190105.jpg IMG_20190515_190155.jpg

ETA It seems a popular holiday destination for my townsfolk, as you can see them lounging on Dec chairs amongst the the cowboys, cowgirls and the jungle. I have very brave residents .
    Last edited by Downton; 05-15-2019 at 06:18 PM.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 139/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ETA It seems a popular holiday destination for my townsfolk, as you can see them lounging on Dec chairs amongst the the cowboys, cowgirls and the jungle. I have very brave residents .
    LOL, cute idea, Downton, and nicely made! but psst... don't you think these guys are hiding behind their newspapers?!

I really like the decs Anna, I didn't have any of them, so glad I had quite a few tokens saved up. I did accidentally buy the campsite dec twice though! However have found a place for them both. I have created the Wild West meets the jungle in my town .
    Job well done Downton, summer night will be cosy in your town with those fireplaces.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL, cute idea, Downton, and nicely made! but psst... don't you think these guys are hiding behind their newspapers?!
    It seems to me just a Raw hide...!!! *g*

Oh, and thank you Devs for bringing up a second Saloon to give a finishing touch to my North American part in my Zoo.
    WildWest.jpg
    Very curious so see who starts shooting movies like 'The Good, the Bad and the Uglyy", "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" or "Once Upon a Time in the West" in there movie parcs.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 105/Android

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks DD and lol yes! It reminds me of when my rather large cat goes into hiding. She nearly always has her bum sticking out from under the blanket or curtain, but is of a mind that it she can't see you, you can't see her .

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Job well done Downton, summer night will be cosy in your town with those fireplaces.

Oh, and thank you Devs for bringing up a second Saloon to give a finishing touch to my North American part in my Zoo.

Very curious so see who starts shooting movies like 'The Good, the Bad and the Uglyy", "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" or "Once Upon a Time in the West" in there movie parcs.
    Thanks Ruud. Yours is looking great, it's so nice when we get decs that add that finishing touch .

I really hope we get some pics of people's movie sets also, hopefully with details .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 139/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Thanks DD and lol yes! It reminds me of when my rather large cat goes into hiding. She nearly always has her bum sticking out from under the blanket or curtain, but is of a mind that it she can't see you, you can't see her .
    LOL! yes, exactly. OTOH, the attempt to hide can be due here to it being a bit noisy, with the shooting just around the corner.

Cineville
    Clover Competitors, #CCRXHF
    Lvl 109, Animals 192

Lovely, Cine!

Here's mine, in my theme park area

IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cineville View Post
    and I guess the pig that is sitting across the street is panicking due to the shooting noises nearby...

that statue, with it looking at the other side of the origin of its 'noodly body-curtain' is just too good for such images. Mine is being scared at the moment by a close-by very-vivid fly trap plant.

I wish I could do more, but I still like it. I think I might try and purchase the Mechanical bull later.
    Screenshot_2019-05-18-20-53-35.jpg

Everyone else's looks good!

Best Regards,
    Ethan
    Ethan | Township Wiki Fandom
    Town Name: Starville
    Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)