Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New EVENTS

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if all our town was decorated with flowers like at Christmas and Halloween?
    You know I'm here for that idea, all day long
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Wouldn't it be great if all our town was decorated with flowers like at Christmas and Halloween?
    That would be beautiful for spring! I do love seasonal decorating.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    You know I'm here for that idea, all day long
    With a marked preference for blurple flowers

I liked the first jump from pillar to post event I did, but not this last non-cumulative one

As always I’m overjoyed at the prospect of new event (themes) and I’m definitely looking forward to a floral event wether it’s all new decorations or recycled from waaay back when, because to my knowledge in the past year and half there haven’t been any. I really enjoyed the jumping event but I have to agree with the majority here in that when playrix takes these mini events and makes them into pay to play do or die battle royals..... well it takes the fun out of it for sure. While I’m not trying to win my competition bracket I would like to be able to obtain all my personal goals which isn’t something I feel motivated towards when the mini games are set up in that way.

But back on a positive note I see that the sweet week event is coming back and along with it that beautifully tasty doughnut carousel ride that I missed out on the first tine. This is definitely one of those times I will be happy to see a few recycled decorations!

Quick question in regards to the next event... What do y’all think will be likely decorations featured? Is there anything in particular you are hoping for?

Personally I really love that pear smoothie stand but it feels so lifeless I’d really love if they brought that back or a version with a few patrons.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

The pear tiki bar? I love mine! Though I wouldn't mind if they altered it to include people sitting on the stools. I also love the regular tiki bars. I have several on my beaches. And the coconut paradise juice bar is great, too. That one actually has people around it.

I'm hoping we get some new small beach-themed decorations that I can spread around my resort area without taking up too much room. I'd love some colorful cabanas to place around the beach, for instance.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    The pear tiki bar? I love mine! Though I wouldn't mind if they altered it to include people sitting on the stools. I also love the regular tiki bars. I have several on my beaches. And the coconut paradise juice bar is great, too. That one actually has people around it.

I'm hoping we get some new small beach-themed decorations that I can spread around my resort area without taking up too much room. I'd love some colorful cabanas to place around the beach, for instance.
    Yes the pear tiki bar! I love my coconut bar stands too! I bought several of those along with four bungalows, so I’m always down for me beach related decorations and cabanas would be so cute and fun! I wouldn’t mind some smaller decorations in that vein of summer/beach fun, perhaps some children playing in the sand while mom lounges of a beach towel enjoying an adult “juice”.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

I think they need to bring back the flower arranging event from a couple years ago. Or there was also one with balloons

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    I think they need to bring back the flower arranging event from a couple years ago. Or there was also one with balloons
    The flower arrangement event ranks #1 in my town!! I loved growing all the different flowers. The flowers/plants really made our towns beautiful. I am really excited to see what new decos they will have during the event.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 168
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

I am beyond thrilled to see a blossom event! And my t-cash is more than ready to support the devs if they can offer a large array of new decos for purchase, alongside some “oldies but goodies” — and of course offering more than two new decos as rewards. The game has a shortage of greenery and I personally feel this is a huge area Playrix could build on. I do hope they re-offer the smalller greenhouse I’ve seen here and there in various towns.

The other events will be nice as well however I confess that if the same decorations are offered in these that have been offered multiple times before, it will not be exciting. New decos please, and not just a couple, alongside some repeats, too, to make people happy.

With over five years of offering decorations to players in various ways, Playrix no doubt has amassed a gigantic database of unused decos from which to pull. Why hold back? The game won’t last forever; dig in, Playrix, and give us what you’ve got in there! You leave money on the table by letting those thousands of decos just sit there. Unleash them to your millions of players... it’s a win-win scenario.

I agree with you on decorating the town for Blossoming Blvds. It would be so pretty. I wasn't half bad doing the Lunar Event. I can't wait to see the decor. Have you noticed, tho, how the decor is getting really small? The one's you get for personal goals (you used to get 2) or special sales with t-cash have gotten to were you seem to need a magnifying glass to see/find them, lol. Anyway, like I said, I can't wait for that one.
    Level: 94
    Town: Locksley Hood #XWY8W5 (Leader)
    Co-op: Live, Laugh, Love & Fun #VRY2YC
    Kindle Fire HD 10