Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: New EVENTS

  1. #1
    Gold Member scorekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    On a Ridge, Southern Ohio, USA
    Posts
    1,971

    New EVENTS

    I just noticed three new events have been added. So glad to see a flower event!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 166
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

  2. #2
    Hi score. Did you notice that the flower event is one of those jump from building to building challenges? The way Playrix has been recycling decos or forcing us to pay TCash for them, I don’t hold out huge hope for new flower decos when the event comes.
    Join Date: June 2014
    Level 152
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

    Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

    Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Did you notice that the flower event is one of those jump from building to building challenges? The way Playrix has been recycling decos or forcing us to pay TCash for them, I don’t hold out huge hope for new flower decos when the event comes.
    That will be very disappointing if the same format is used as the last event (the jungle).
    I can just about accept forgoing the competition with the odd event because of the need to spend Tcash when you fall, which is something I won't do. However only being offered one decoration in personal prizes, and it being one of the cheaper ones at that will all but make participating in these events pointless.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 132 / Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    .
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

  4. #4
    I'm looking forward to the Tropical Blends and Sweet Week events. Color Splash - I can take it or leave it. Blossoming Boulevards I'm not looking forward to at all because I dislike the jumping events. Though jumping events are better imo than the road-building one we just did. Those are the worst. The buildings in Blossoming Boulevard look like the ones we had for the Chinese New Year event, so I figure it's going to be just like that.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 112
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 36
    New Attraction: Visit the Raccoons in our Temperate Forest Exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,400+ posts

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I'm looking forward to the Tropical Blends and Sweet Week events. Color Splash - I can take it or leave it. Blossoming Boulevards I'm not looking forward to at all because I dislike the jumping events. Though jumping events are better imo than the road-building one we just did. Those are the worst. The buildings in Blossoming Boulevard look like the ones we had for the Chinese New Year event, so I figure it's going to be just like that.
    I can't remember, was the Chinese New year event like the road building one? As in if you fall you lose your score or was it continuous , like collecting stars maybe? Thanks .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 132 / Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    .
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I can't remember, was the Chinese New year event like the road building one? As in if you fall you lose your score or was it continuous , like collecting stars maybe? Thanks .
    Hi Downton, it was the piggy jumping from roof to roof, and it was cumulative. But so was the last bridge building event before the jungle quest.
    ———————-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 75, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    But so was the last bridge building event before the jungle quest.
    That's a good point. The airplane events have always been cumulative, but other events haven't been, IIRC. I hope this isn't a trend that will be applied to all events in the future.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 112
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 36
    New Attraction: Visit the Raccoons in our Temperate Forest Exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,400+ posts

  8. #8
    Gold Member scorekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    On a Ridge, Southern Ohio, USA
    Posts
    1,971
    Ohhhh, I loved the piggy jumping event
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 166
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Hi Downton, it was the piggy jumping from roof to roof, and it was cumulative. But so was the last bridge building event before the jungle quest.

    Thanks Z. Yes you're right, they changed the way the bridge points were counted (didn't think about that ). I guess we will just have to wait and see with fingers crossed.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 132 / Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    .
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

  10. #10
    Gold Member scorekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    On a Ridge, Southern Ohio, USA
    Posts
    1,971
    Wouldn't it be great if all our town was decorated with flowers like at Christmas and Halloween?
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 166
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •