Thread: Placing Duck Feeder

Placing Duck Feeder

The duck feeder just became available to me. When I click on it to place it, the green checkmark won’t appear to place it no matter where I try to put it. (Yes, I have enough coins to buy it)
    Does anyone know what’s wrong?

Thanks!

Hi,

The feeder must be placed on water. Go into edit mode and add some water (at least 2x2 squares) in the spot you want to place it, and then it will work .
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I wondered about that. I must not have been in a good place for it to work in the water (I did try that since I had the same problem with one of the other placements)
    I’ll use edit mode. Thanks so much!

Just like the Duck feeder, there are also CBs such as the coast guard and decorations that can only be placed on water. They have a drop of water in the upper left corner as a notification for that.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

Quote Originally Posted by TheresaMarie View Post
    I wondered about that. I must not have been in a good place for it to work in the water (I did try that since I had the same problem with one of the other placements)
    I’ll use edit mode. Thanks so much!
    Just to add it has to be land you have bought that can be converted to water then you can place the duck feeder or any other water CB/decoration on it. For example the sea and directly in front of the waterfall is not accessible to us, it is none usable space.
    Last edited by Downton; 05-15-2019 at 02:03 PM.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .