Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 4178

I also did it - I'm curious what will happen

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The only way to ensure that the devs are aware of this issue, is to report it directly from within your games. You can find here a guide on how to do that. Once you receive the automated message letting you know that they received the report, you must reply to that, saying that you still need help with your problem (otherwise the ticket will be closed). After that, someone from the support team will get in touch with you.
    couldnt be more complicated ...

level 4178

Hi , there is a problem with this level : you have to have 12 coconuts and there are only 6 and there are no new ones arriving. Somebody has a solution? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The only way to ensure that the devs are aware of this issue, is to report it directly from within your games. You can find here a guide on how to do that. Once you receive the automated message letting you know that they received the report, you must reply to that, saying that you still need help with your problem (otherwise the ticket will be closed). After that, someone from the support team will get in touch with you.
    I have done that a number of times and each time I get an automated reply asking me for more information. I send what is asked only to be told that I have to start again! Playrix support is possibly the most frustrating I have ever found.

Mail received 1 hour ago :

Merci beaucoup pour votre patience ! Les développeurs viennent de me signaler que votre problème a été corrigé. Merci de redémarrer votre appareil pour vérifier que tout fonctionne correctement désormais.

Thank you very much for your patience! The developers have just told me that your problem has been fixed. Please restart your device to verify that everything is working properly now.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 05-16-2019 at 11:25 PM. Reason: added translation

I got the same e-mail (in German ...) and what shall I say: eventually they really had fixed it ...

Thank you, playrix !

Quote Originally Posted by Pascale BOUFFERET View Post
    Mail received 1 hour ago :

Merci beaucoup pour votre patience ! Les développeurs viennent de me signaler que votre problème a été corrigé. Merci de redémarrer votre appareil pour vérifier que tout fonctionne correctement désormais.

Thank you very much for your patience! The developers have just told me that your problem has been fixed. Please restart your device to verify that everything is working properly now.
    Are we getting the cash refunded or the things we lost due to the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Hellpleasure View Post
    Are we getting the cash refunded or the things we lost due to the problem
    if you believe in Santa Claus ...

I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen someone say Playrix had refunded them cash of any type. I'm coming up blank. Once it's purchased, I don't think Playrix refunds as a rule.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015