Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 4178

Level 4178

Hat schon jemand dieses Level gelöst?

there are 12 coconuts to be collected - when opening the game there are 6 coconuts, otheres should fall down after the the drinks came out left and right on the top.

I've tried it about 20 times but not a single Coconut came out ....

Sounds like it’s rigged.
    I like this game but ITS RIGGED and I HATE THE GAS CYLINDERS.

I'm having the same issue. I have emailed support but they always seem to send me an automated message in reply which has me going round in circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty Joyce View Post
    I'm having the same issue. I have emailed support but they always seem to send me an automated message in reply which has me going round in circles.
    Same problem here nothing follows ... seems to have a bug ...
    no more coconuts - or it doesnt count the first half that explodes ...

Level 4178

Quote Originally Posted by CanisLupus View Post

there are 12 coconuts to be collected - when opening the game there are 6 coconuts, otheres should fall down after the the drinks came out left and right on the top.

I am having the same issues. Looks like it has been going on for some time according to the previous posts. Is anything done to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by CanisLupus View Post

having the same trouble.. Lost 3 hours of free time.. so mad.. no one will help

Same here, so now I'm stuck. Can't do normal levels, can't do keys, and can't upgrade my garden. Nothing to do until this is fixed.
    I also used my upgrades on the hard level and had the treasure chest going, so I lost a lot of progress from this "bug"
    A quick fix would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Forbis View Post
    Same here, so now I'm stuck. Can't do normal levels, can't do keys, and can't upgrade my garden. Nothing to do until this is fixed.
    I also used my upgrades on the hard level and had the treasure chest going, so I lost a lot of progress from this "bug"
    A quick fix would be greatly appreciated!
    I just checked and nothing has happend - not only did i waste time and money trying to beat this level ... but i get the feeling this is intentional ... Does any of the teams here even check these entries ...

The only way to ensure that the devs are aware of this issue, is to report it directly from within your games. You can find here a guide on how to do that. Once you receive the automated message letting you know that they received the report, you must reply to that, saying that you still need help with your problem (otherwise the ticket will be closed). After that, someone from the support team will get in touch with you.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thanks. I did that last night and we'll see what comes of it.