Thread: Township

Township

Please thanks much for such a wonderful game. I love it much. But this is my problem. Anytime I get a new phone, I have to restart the game there again. I wish you would have been able to make it possible to continue the same level on a different phone too since is an online game. Thanks

Hi Dankwah, welcome to the forum.

As I understand things from my own experience if you can connect your game to a Facebook account when you need to use a new device you have to play the tutorial, then you reconnect to Facebook and get offered the chance to continue your existing game.

If you don't or can't have Facebook I have heard of some people being able to reclaim a game by contacting Customer Support within the game, but don't believe this is guaranteed.

Here is the forum's information about transferring progress, Dankwah
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    If you don't or can't have Facebook I have heard of some people being able to reclaim a game by contacting Customer Support within the game, but don't believe this is guaranteed.
    No guarantee indeed, but at least it's mentioned in their Help files (at the moment), which is, I believe, the same as the ingame Help:

If your town is not connected to a social network and you want to transfer or restore your game progress, please contact our customer support.
    https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...-game-progress