Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sneak peak of new regatta theme/decos?

Sneak peak of new regatta theme/decos?

I'm I going daft, or has Playrix stopped advertising the new regatta theme with a sneak peak of new decos? I realize that they are now just recycling themes, but they were adding a couple new decos. How am I supposed to decide if I want to race if they don't give me an incentive to?
    Town: Copper Cliff
    Town Level: 110
    Playing on: iOS
    Coop: HMS Black Pearl (closed) (#HMSJFQ)
    ⛵️⚓️

Maybe they stopped cause there is not much to emphasize cause indeed, not many new dco, in fact just one?!

Not even a new design-discussion in here, that says enough as well.

But the one new deco is a very nice combination of the current Cowboy theme and the movie/film set that was very well received before. And that way, they can even show a shooting scene.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    But the one new deco is a very nice combination of the current Cowboy theme and the movie/film set that was very well received before. And that way, they can even show a shooting scene.
    I wanted to buy it until I looked closer and saw it was a shooting scene.... Film or not, don’t want shooting people in my town...

The saloon is new too, no??
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Yes, the saloon is new. The other western building was a combo saloon, jail and bank, I think - all one building.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Love these western decos! My western decos from the first time this theme came out are some over the only ones I leave all year round. I especially like the little touches in the movie scene like the tumble weed. While the saloon looks more like a salon in my opinion I’ll totally be adding it to my western town. My only little complaint is that there aren’t any new horses. Oh well.....
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Love these western decos! My western decos from the first time this theme came out are some over the only ones I leave all year round. I especially like the little touches in the movie scene like the tumble weed. While the saloon looks more like a salon in my opinion I’ll totally be adding it to my western town. My only little complaint is that there aren’t any new horses. Oh well.....
    Totally agree Virgina. I leave my western Theme up too all year. I moved everything (i.e. Western) to the front of my town now. I don't even mind the recycled decorations as this helped me not to have to get them, and gives newer players the options for them. I REALLY wish they would recycle the Glass Flower House and the Flower Arch (I missed those), the Boney T-Rex, and that Gargoyle Nana has. Recycling some of the real old decorations would be a nice touch too, for us "older" players who missed those.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Totally agree Virgina. I leave my western Theme up too all year. I moved everything (i.e. Western) to the front of my town now. I don't even mind the recycled decorations as this helped me not to have to get them, and gives newer players the options for them. I REALLY wish they would recycle the Glass Flower House and the Flower Arch (I missed those), the Boney T-Rex, and that Gargoyle Nana has. Recycling some of the real old decorations would be a nice touch too, for us "older" players who missed those.
    Oh yes there are still quite a few older decorations I’ve seen in others towns that I wouldn’t mind paying a hefty amount of tcash to have. I have to say at first I was a little sore about the recycled decorations for the seasons but with promises of future seasons to come and like you said the ability to relax some in my regatta racing so I don’t have to get so many tokens. Well I’ve definitely warmed to the idea.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    ... that I wouldn’t mind paying a hefty amount of tcash to have...
    Shhhhhh! Don't give them any ideas! Lol. Though I would love to have some older decos that I see in other towns.
    Town: Copper Cliff
    Town Level: 110
    Playing on: iOS
    Coop: HMS Black Pearl (closed) (#HMSJFQ)
    ⛵️⚓️