Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta test time penalty

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Just a quick question to the mods - has this thread been brought to the attention of Anna Petrova? I know she probably doesn't have time to read everything that's written here, but if a thread brings up something important you sometimes flag it for her to read.
    Yes.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Just a quick question to the mods - has this thread been brought to the attention of Anna Petrova? I know she probably doesn't have time to read everything that's written here, but if a thread brings up something important you sometimes flag it for her to read.
    I like to think if a thread brings up something important we always flag it (unless Admin got there first anyway)
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Присоединяюсь к обращению автора к вам разработчики замечательной игры Тауншип, Начала играть с мая или июня 2015 года, это прямо скажу игра которая захватила меня, ни в какую другую игру я так долго никогда не играла. Появилось очень много друзей, Создали союз 13,12,2016 года и играем в этом союзе до сих пор. Когда появилось обновление с новой регатой межсезон, так это вобще было столько драйва, столько положительных эмоций переживали тауншиперы, такая дружественная обстановка царила , появилось куча друзей, стали ходить в гости на регаты друг к другу, стали дружить союзами. Вы просто не представляете те чувства, когда тебя так сильно тянет в игру, где ты забываешь и отвлекаешься от проблем жизненных. Но вот в последнее время выпускаемые вами обновы все усложняют игру, какие-то создаются препятствия для игры в удовольствие. А ведь игра должна приносить удовольствие, а не неприятные казусы. Последние события в межсезонной регате так вобще отбивают желание играть, и увы, наш союз например уже потерял четырех сильных игроков. И многие игроки просто уходят с вашей игры. Подумайте, может стоит услышать нас, и хоть немного пойти к нам на встречу, вы теряете такую большую аудиторию игроков. Стоит ли это ваших долгих трудов в развитии игры? И еще, в последнее время техподдержка или молчит, или отписывается шаблонами, нет живого разговора и помощи, и бывает сразу закрывают диалог. Нужно и сдесь быть немного людьми)))
    Last edited by Tatyana Makarenko; 05-15-2019 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I like to think if a thread brings up something important we always flag it (unless Admin got there first anyway)
    Thank you.

I've started playing Township in December 2016. While the Chinese New Year Event back then, I stopped, because everything looked so hard for me at this point. There was no progress it seemed.
    Last year in summer, I gave your game another try and joined a coop. Regatta was really fun, even if I've never saw our leader, because he was inactive. So we decided to build our own coop and started new. I was and am a regular buyer of your in game offers, mostly because I've a crush on your lab bonuses. Could say, I collect them somehow.

I'm active on FB and joined a TS group there. I've learned so much from some high level players about strategy in this game. And here and there, I saw people chatting about hopping.
    Actually... I'm a really small level in comparison to others, thought my level was too low to join the hopping community at this point.

But there they were... some really nice people, who gave me a helping hand. Who stand beside me and invited me. I built up coops in my first hopping season and I was so proud, I had great tasks for other players. We chit and chat, laughed together. I met so many new people, I'ld have never ever met anywhere, because I sat in my coop during regatta. People from Asia, US, Russia... all over the world.
    Sometimes it was hard to talk, because of the different languages. But at the end, we spoke all the same.
    Tbh: I didn't even checked the rewards most of the time. I was excited to catch a task and complete it for the team.

It's not all about the rewards, it's mostly about friendship and team playing. There are hopping teams out there, who helps each other - even different hopping teams.
    They put in so much effort and love, I've never seen something similar in other games.

So... please... pretty please... don't make these changes and don't take a unique game experience from us.

Hi all
    I play township over 4 years now
    I never complain about anything and just play the game as it is.
    I never had the Video-man to get any free cash
    I’m a GLB player since you started this list.
    I always had to buy cash to compete.
    Then last year in November I did complain about the video-man and you give me the piggy-bank. Still had to buy with real money.
    Someone tell me about hopping and I try it out and fell in love .
    Finally the game made fun again not because of the reward, because of the people.
    To be honest I almost never made tscash with hopping i always los more and if I did was not even enough to play one week regatta in GLB coop. So I’m still buying tscash every month ones if not twice!

Anyway
    After 4 years playing this game I was pretty bored and just almost give up playing this game.
    Hopping give me the fun of the game back and I don’t know what to do if you are going through this change. The game will be boring and lonely again.

This option to pay 1 tscash to join a coop is a good solution

Quote Originally Posted by Martinez Town View Post
    Hi all
    I play township over 4 years now
    I never complain about anything and just play the game as it is.
    I never had the Video-man to get any free cash
    I’m a GLB player since you started this list.
    I always had to buy cash to compete.
    Then last year in November I did complain about the video-man and you give me the piggy-bank. Still had to buy with real money.
    Someone tell me about hopping and I try it out and fell in love .
    Finally the game made fun again not because of the reward, because of the people.
    To be honest I almost never made tscash with hopping i always los more and if I did was not even enough to play one week regatta in GLB coop. So I’m still buying tscash every month ones if not twice!

Anyway
    After 4 years playing this game I was pretty bored and just almost give up playing this game.
    Hopping give me the fun of the game back and I don’t know what to do if you are going through this change. The game will be boring and lonely again.

This option to pay 1 tscash to join a coop is a good solution

I would do that too for sure! 1 Cash for keeping up the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    I would also like to add that this penalty change would be devastating to me for non-hopping reasons. I raced with a group of people in regatta for a long time, but about 6 months ago, I had to switch to being a solo racer in order to make things work with my schedule. This can get lonely, but I made things fun again by asking friends in different coops to send me invites to their coop. Then, on the off day between regattas (Monday), I was free to accept their invite and join a friend's coop for part of the day to chat and share goods. I could bounce between a few coops, and then return to my home solo coop before the new race. Having that ability enhanced my enjoyment of this game. I know other friends (who raced in solo and bigger teams) would also do the same on the off day in order to visit different in game friends. If there are now penalties for joining a new coop even with an invite, this will greatly reduce or eliminate the ability to visit friends.
    I would think it would also lead to a lot of complaints from racers who might need to find a new coop on the off day, try to join (and then leave) a few to see if they fit in with that groups rules, and then find themselves with massive time penalties that will cause them to miss the next race even if they get an invitation to a coop before the race starts.
    I agree with that, as I also visit other Coops on Mondays, which is MUCH fun, and would like to ask that the current changes in beta will be NOT implemented, please.

We haven't been asked here, but I would also like to add that I as player don't mind, if hoppers get more (often) rewards. It's a choice to hop, and one that uses up much time and engagement. I have no idea whether there were really so many players complaining to Playrix directly, as was suggested in this thread - my impression from the forum is not, that it was so massively - and my suggestion to Playrix is: Um Himmels Willen, Ihr habt es hoffentlich selbst mal probiert?! (hopefully you tried it out yourselves?!)
    IOW, also as a player who's simply too lazy to hop, I would NOT find that making the regatta IS rewards less valuable would be a good idea.

I agree with Marisa31, I like interseasonal regatta, I like my new friends. Please, listen us.

I don't hop, I have expressed on here before certain qualms about hopping, but my worries are more that the way the developers have chosen to deal with hopping is having a detrimental effect on non hoppers. Hoppers themselves don't affect my game too much apart from making regattas a little more competitive maybe.

Lower rewards affect both hoppers and non hoppers, time penalties affect us both, the setting of co-op goals based on the normal regatta numbers not Interseasonal numbers...these are all ways Playrix has decided to try and discourage hopping and they have all impacted non hoppers too.

I previously asked Playrix to make up their mind and either accept hopping as part of the game or get rid of it...

Having read this thread I would like to change that and just ask Playrix to find some way they can allow hopping to continue alongside "normal" Interseasonal week. If that has to be by charging hoppers in some way so be it, the people hopping for the joy of it and the friendships will continue, the ones just in it for extra rewards may stop, but let it be their choice.

It does seem to me that Playrix, albeit unintentionally, have created something pretty special here, a unique gaming experience which adds a new element to the game for so many people. Surely it would be good business sense to nurture this and try and make a bit of money from it?