Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta test time penalty

I want to add my voice to the many who are encouraging you to reconsider the time penalty changes currently in beta.

Playrix, likely accidentally, created one of the most dynamic and engaging components in any social game. It brings together thousands of players working in cooperative teams. It is challenging, exciting and rewarding - even at the reduced rewards level.

Of course we love the rewards we get, and the friends we meet, but for many it is the ongoing challenge that is keeping huge numbers of players engaged with Township,

I fear that if you go through with these changes you will lose players in droves.

I understand you are placing responsibility for this on non hoppers who feel rewards for hoppers are not fair. I have a very different opinion on that. Hoppers work very hard over those 6 days completing hundreds and hundreds of tasks both to host others and to complete the hops. Everyone has an opportunity to participate and gain those rewards. Without hopping the game is unfair to those of us who don’t have tons of cash to spend on the game.

Without hopping the inter seasonal regatta is otherwise BORING. Before hopping many players simply took the week off from the game.

I also know many hoppers who spent lots of their money on this game. Today all of them are swearing off ever spending on the game again. I personally only spend money when I get 80% or 60% off deals. That’s the way it was before hopping. That’s the way it is now.

I don’t know what will come of the game if these changes go forward. I hope you will listen equally to the hoppers as you have to the non-hoppers. Keep the reduced rewards in place but please don’t take this very fun and unique component of the game away.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Last edited by Vonnie4848; 05-16-2019 at 05:13 AM.

Hello dear developers! I've been playing for two years with a break of 1 year. I participated for the second time in the off-season, and it became immediately clear that you want to make it impossible not only to earn extra money but also to drive, adrenaline, new acquaintances! But why don't you spend it too much more time in the game than the real world! They themselves put us off now, and now you want to deprive, I personally decided not to play the inter-season, I will not look for another game, trying to run and just wait 5 weeks, but if you remove it, there is nothing to do there, finish regatta for 2-3 days and just wait for the stupid ending! Please leave me between the walls!

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post

But we weren’t in it just for rewards. Hopping week became a friendship week. Hopping blurred the borders between us and our countries, it reconciled fierce GLB rivalry and for that one week between the seasons it united hundreds if not thousands of players. Russians and Chinese, Brazilians and Italians, Spanish and German, we hopped, and we shared laughs and the love for Township.

This will put an end to hopping, so I am urging you to reconsider and not implement this change in the next update. Hopping created a unique community in Township universe, the one that no other games have. Hop week is the week where walls are broken down between rivals, and there is no line that divides “me” vs “competition”. If you go ahead with the changes, the game will again turn into a snoozefest for most long term players. There will be no more adrenaline rush, no strengthening of existing friendships, no forged new bonds. Township will lose its appeal to your loyal players, who discovered the special dynamics and social aspects created by hopping; and it’s not just likely that they’ll stop playing, but it’s a certainty that they will find other games instead.
    I agree 100%.

I fully support you

I agree with Marissa. Don't take away hopping

Hi, everyone,

Again, thanks a million for sharing your thoughts and suggestions!
    As customers you are our top priority in Playrix, and we value your happiness and satisfaction more than anything. Kindly note that we decided to NOT implement the time penalty feature in the update when it's released 🎉⛵

Thank you greatly for playing the game and helping us make it even more awesome!

Cheers,
    Anna

Totally agree with Marisa31

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi, everyone,

Again, thanks a million for sharing your thoughts and suggestions!
    As customers you are our top priority in Playrix, and we value your happiness and satisfaction more than anything. Kindly note that we decided to NOT implement the time penalty feature in the update when it's released ⛵

Thank you greatly for playing the game and helping us make it even more awesome!

Cheers,
    Anna
    I just want to say a huge thank you for hearing us out, taking this to the people it needed to get to, and to them for hearing you out on our behalf.

Thank you <3
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I just want to say a huge thank you for hearing us out, taking this to the people it needed to get to, and to them for hearing you out on our behalf.

Thank you <3
    And thanks for putting us out of our collective misery so promptly, too.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Thank you so much for hearing us! Thank you for giving the opportunity for new exciting memories and the opportunity to make new friends! Thank you for not leaving us in suspense, waiting for the update!