Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Beta test time penalty

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi, everyone,

Again, thanks a million for sharing your thoughts and suggestions!
    As customers you are our top priority in Playrix, and we value your happiness and satisfaction more than anything. Kindly note that we decided to NOT implement the time penalty feature in the update when it's released 🎉⛵

Thank you greatly for playing the game and helping us make it even more awesome!

Cheers,
    Anna
    Hi Anna! This is fantastic news! Thank you so much for listening to us! 💕💕💕💕
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

Hi, everyone,

As customers you are our top priority in Playrix, and we value your happiness and satisfaction more than anything. Kindly note that we decided to NOT implement the time penalty feature in the update when it's released 🎉⛵

Thank you greatly for playing the game and helping us make it even more awesome!

Cheers,
    Anna
    Thank you for acting so promptly!

Just to make sure we all understand each other correctly I’d like to highlight that hoppers need the ACCEPT invite button to be green and keep working while on penalty, just like it’s working at the moment. So please please leave the whole mechanics of changing and switching coops untouched. We will be very grateful for it. Thank you!

Thank you Anna for taking this to the developers on our behalf and responding with good news so promptly.

I do hope the developers decide to restore hopping to the way it was before this season too. Many people were upset by their hard work building and hosting being rewarded only by a very small reward. Many hosts used to spend large amounts of t cash on their host co-ops to reward their teams but this time, it was much more difficult. The barn hoppers too would like to see their 5 barn tools restored. It's not all about the t cash for everyone.

But we are all very, very grateful for their decision to allow us to continue hopping and thank you again for listening to us and responding to our concerns.

Hi, everyone,

Cheers,
    Anna
    This is really good news to hear and, definitely not for the first time, you and your Devs proof by doing this that you really care and really listen to your players!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you ver much!

I'd like to say thank you as well to all the non-hoppers who supported those who hop in this thread, and in other social media groups. It was great to see a real community spirit develop amongst people who choose to play their games differently, instead of having to put up with being accused of cheating as has happened so often before. I, for one, really appreciate it

Such good news! Congratulations to everyone for expressing yourselves so eloquently regarding this issue. Power to the players!
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Anna, thank you very much for sharing our feedback with the devs and thanks to the whole team for listening and choosing not to implement the time penalty! It is a relief to receive this update from you so quickly. You have made many, many customers very happy

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I'd like to say thank you as well to all the non-hoppers who supported those who hop in this thread, and in other social media groups. It was great to see a real community spirit develop amongst people who choose to play their games differently, instead of having to put up with being accused of cheating as has happened so often before. I, for one, really appreciate it
    Thanks for posting this Jay, very nicely said
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Tasha View Post
    I absolutely agree 100% with Marisa31’s post.
    I totally agree with every word you said, the game was getting pretty boring once you achieved everything. Hopping
    week is so much fun, the people you get to talk too from all over the world is so amazing. You may not see it devs because
    we are all talking in messenger. Township would have to have the most messenger groups for any game out there. Hold your heads
    up high and welcome the hopping week with pride, as they say if it’s not broken don’t fix it.

Please don’t put us in jail we don’t deserve it.

Regards

Glorious Town
    Level 141

Hi, everyone,

As customers you are our top priority in Playrix, and we value your happiness and satisfaction more than anything. Kindly note that we decided to NOT implement the time penalty feature in the update when it's released ⛵

Cheers,
    Anna
    I, personally, am not a hopper, but thank-you!

Hop week is such a wild and crazy week for those that dare to take on the challenge it provides. It is fast and furious and almost noone gets sleep. (I'm a sloth & I need sleep...lol) It just adds another layer to the game that makes it fun.

So Hop on all you bunnies out there!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton