Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Graphic arts other then Paintings

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    ...Got inspired yourself jet? Even for a bit?
    No, why should I? can watch here just fine.

Thank you, Ethan
    Then you will like this one too.
    Attachment 41725
    And it is nice to work from a certain subject.
    Let me show you some examples:
    Attachment 41732 Attachment 41739
    Eye protection and Ear protection
    Attachment 41746
    Hobby and Free time
    WOW! I really like the basket that the fruits are in in you first picture, and I just learned how to do wood, which I will post in my next painting. I like the other three, particularly the last because it has all kinds of different things, including bowling, which is something else I enjoy. Hopefully I will have something to contribute here one day!

Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Best Regards,
    Ethan
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Coop: T Rose
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

Ideas That CANNOT Be Implemented At This Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    WOW! I really like the basket that the fruits are in in you first picture, and I just learned how to do wood, which I will post in my next painting. I like the other three, particularly the last because it has all kinds of different things, including bowling, which is something else I enjoy. Hopefully I will have something to contribute here one day!

Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Best Regards,
    Ethan
    Thank you Ethan
    Yes I had a great time and still! Today we visited the Zoo with our Grandchildren and their Mom.
    In the merry-go-round with little Tess was great and on Dino treasure hunt with Jim, super!

You mentioned on the Painting thread something about Wood burning (and not in a fireplace DD *g*)
    I have a soldering iron at home with all kinds of accessories with which it is probably possible. So I will practice with it someday ...

And if I am satisfied about the results off course I will share it here
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Thank you Ethan
    Yes I had a great time and still! Today we visited the Zoo with our Grandchildren and their Mom.
    In the merry-go-round with little Tess was great and on Dino treasure hunt with Jim, super!
    I'm glad you had a great time! The Zoo sounds fun! I'm planning to visit my local zoo sometime soon.

You mentioned on the Painting thread something about Wood burning (and not in a fireplace DD *g*)
    I have a soldering iron at home with all kinds of accessories with which it is probably possible. So I will practice with it someday ...

And if I am satisfied about the results off course I will share it here
    I bought a wood burning kit a few years ago and I haven't gotten past the testing with Popsicle sticks phase with that yet. I hope to get better and share my creations here...one day! Anyway, I hope you are very happy with your results and can share them here!

Also, I visited your town and saw you have a lot of ships! I liked the disappearing one, and can't wait for them to repeat that Regatta theme. Left you a like!

Best Regards,
    Ethan

when I read of your and Ethan's experience with it, maybe you should rather burn it in a fireplace...

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    I'm glad you had a great time! The Zoo sounds fun! I'm planning to visit my local zoo sometime soon.

I bought a wood burning kit a few years ago and I haven't gotten past the testing with Popsicle sticks phase with that yet. I hope to get better and share my creations here...one day! Anyway, I hope you are very happy with your results and can share them here!

Also, I visited your town and saw you have a lot of ships! I liked the disappearing one, and can't wait for them to repeat that Regatta theme. Left you a like!

Best Regards,
    Ethan
    Hope you get the time to experiment a little bit further with your kit.
    Thanks for the Like, you received one in return
    I already created room for {upcoming additions} (oops that was almost....)
    I hope for you there will be a second chance on it in near future
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    when I read of your and Ethan's experience with it, maybe you should rather burn it in a fireplace...

Hope you get the time to experiment a little bit further with your kit.
    Thanks for the Like, you received one in return
    I already created room for {upcoming additions} (oops that was almost....)
    I hope for you there will be a second chance on it in near future
    Thanks! I hope to practice a little more with it over the coming months! I hope to upgrade from Popsicle sticks to balsa wood soon as I have boxes full of it!

Best Regards,
    Ethan

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Have a little faith in meheheheee!

Next chapter in Graphic design: the Mandala!
    In the safety of the circle can anyone with or without drawing skills express yourself.
    I followed some courses starting 15 years ago.

And for the record I was a different person then, with low self esteem, recovering from a bad relation with a brand new road ahead of me.
    So if you think: "What a soft, almost invisible drawings in this post!", it was me at that moment.
    But things went well with me on the way.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 07-02-2019 at 11:06 PM.

Wonderful, Rudd! You're drawings look full of color and great detail to me! I'm so glad things worked out for you and congratulations on your gold member status!

Best Regards,
    Ethan