Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Graphic arts other then Paintings

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Wonderful, Rudd! You're drawings look full of color and great detail to me! I'm so glad things worked out for you and congratulations on your gold member status!

Best Regards,
    Ethan
    Thank you very much Ethan!
    I didn't have time to practice the Woodburn yet. But that will come in time, just like other Mandalas
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 112/Android

You're Welcome! I'v been so busy I havn't done much more with woodburning or painting lately either. Hopefully soon!

Best Regards,
    Ethan
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

I lack talent of any kind. I will just park here, in these posts, and admire all of y'alls work.

Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-20-2019 at 01:06 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I lack talent of any kind. I will just park here, in these posts, and admire all of y'alls work.

“Talent is a pursued interest. Anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.” -Bob Ross

Ok finally made it home to grab a few things....I'm telling you these might not be art :P Basically what they are game assets and scene assets for whatever reason needed.
    Backgammon.gif
    Coffee Grinder.jpg
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

“Talent is a pursued interest. Anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.” -Bob Ross
    LOL! I beg to differ. (Look up aptitude/talent f.e. in Wikipedia or Talent management for businesses)
    If I was interested in and willing to practice sports, f.e., it wouldn't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    Ok finally made it home to grab a few things....I'm telling you these might not be art :P Basically what they are game assets and scene assets for whatever reason needed.

then welcome home, Lightbox
    now let's start an explanation for inartistic babies, ok - and non-English ones at that.
    Asset is a "useful or valuable thing, person, or quality" - can you pls give an example or two for "for whatever reason needed"? Is it like...hm, advertizing these 2 - or...?

Bob...(choking back tears...)...lied...(sniffles...)...4 years of art and all I can do is this...

Stick_figure.png

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Bob...(choking back tears...)...lied...(sniffles...)...4 years of art and all I can do is this...

Stick_figure.png

Don't worry Twilight, I can't draw a straight line either, despite numerous artists in the gene pool. Mr Ross was selling his art courses very effectively, but with what some might call artistic licence

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL! I beg to differ.
    I thoght the same thing when I posted that, thogh I hoped someone else could see the light. :-)

I immediately thoght back to when I boght my house, I found out decorating was not one of my stronger talents (in fact, it's not even a telent of mine at all). However, It took me over 10 years to draw a somewhat decent picture(so theres still hope, Twilight)...and now I'm painting.