A Unique Building

I encountered a beautiful building (3 of them to be precise) in a player's town (level 114), but I cannot find it in any other town, even at much higher levels. The building is quite pleasant and I'd like to know whether and how one could obtain it.
    20190511_221203.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by uly View Post
    I encountered a beautiful building (3 of them to be precise) in a player's town (level 114), but I cannot find it in any other town, even at much higher levels. The building is quite pleasant and I'd like to know whether and how one could obtain it.
    Hi Uly, Welcome to the Forum!
    This building is called an Upscale house, at Decoration available @ level 70 costs 150.000 coins.

At what level are you at the moment?
    Happy Towning
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

Thanks a lot! Looking forward to reaching the opportunity to buy it then. My town is level 57.

Just a hint: try to imagine where you want to build them and develop your town in that way.

And visiting the Wiki on this and other pages is really helpful in that process.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

Thank you!

It always bothered me that it wasn’t a “house” that counted towards the town’s population.
    Solo Co-op: MaggieTs #MGRZ48

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    It always bothered me that it wasn’t a “house” that counted towards the town’s population.
    OTOH, as a house that can be sold again, it can be used very nicely (when needed) for the coins task in regatta, as I learned.