Thread: Threw me back to level 0

Threw me back to level 0

I've not been playing for a large amount of time, but I had passed through 200+ levels. Today I tapped the icon on my phone to be thrown back to the start. Is this a tech glitch that will be rectified? If not will be uninstalling and posting honest (disappointed) reviews.

I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling the game on your device first. If that doesn't work, then I'd send an in-game notice to the support team. They should be able to walk you through this problem. You should definitely not be losing levels.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts

That happened to me too but I kept the progress in the house so I considered it a win! I was at 2000+ at the lake. Easier to finish puzzle on first try lol

This happened to me too. All of a sudden I'm back to the beginning of the game! Have uninstalling and reinstalled 4 or 5 times and no difference

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Bowden Harvey View Post
    This happened to me too. All of a sudden I'm back to the beginning of the game! Have uninstalling and reinstalled 4 or 5 times and no difference
    Send a report directly from your game, giving them details about the issue, as well as letting them know that you already tried re-installed the game. The support team will help you out with restoring your progress.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES