Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Choose what will arrive by train

Choose what will arrive by train

It would be great if I could choose what building materials will arrive by the train. I'm becoming quite frustrated last few days, as I got tons of bricks and slabs, but only a few pieces of glass. So now I have three buildings waiting to be finished, for each I have enough bricks and slabs, but 20 glasses missing...

The fact that you have 3 buildings waiting to be finished is what's causing the problem. It messes up the algorithma of the game. There are dozens and dozens of posts about it. The way to fix it is to build one building at a time in the order the became available to build. Keep only the supplies you need for that building and delete the rest. Then the glass you need will start coming. Nana, Graylady and Hyacinth can tell you better than I can....so,hopefully they will reply
    Last edited by Akila; 12-30-2016 at 09:51 PM.

So that's the reason - thank you very much, now I'm a bit more clever again But what to do now? I can't demolish the unfinished buildings, all I can do is wait for 20 pieces of glass for each if them - and it will take a few weeks I guess

That is indeed the suggestion, Petr, as Akila said: concentrate on one, then the 2nd, then the third.

>>Keep only the supplies you need for that building and delete the rest.

It helped many players in the past. Could be that it takes some time, but afterwards, with then building single buildings, it will become easier. In my experience, when having only one CB in the "making", the supplies come in better distribution also.

And then you'll meet the next problem, the always-too-little-room in the barn...

Good luck!

Akila is exactly right. Follow her directions. Focus only on the first of your 3 CBs. Sell materials not needed for it (you can keep about 10 over of each). When completed, move on to the next CB.

Practice patience and promise never to build more than 1 CB at a time in the future.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

So, first building I need to complete isd Coast Guard, it needs 22 glass, 17 bricks ans 20 slabs, no I have 1 glass (today I used some in the ZOO), 26 bricks and 24 slabs. Now I'm going to sell bricks and slabs I have over what I need and hope the glass will start coming

And, for sure, on next levels I will wait with community buildings, so only one will be waiting to be completed

Thanks for all replies, you really helped me

Maybe it works, I just found one glass in the mine

Quote Originally Posted by Petr Starý View Post
    So, first building I need to complete isd Coast Guard, it needs 22 glass, 17 bricks ans 20 slabs, no I have 1 glass (today I used some in the ZOO), 26 bricks and 24 slabs. Now I'm going to sell bricks and slabs I have over what I need and hope the glass will start coming
    Exactly.
    You might want to make a (sort of) plan, btw, when to save up materials for either zoo, or a CB, or upgrading the barn.
    Some of the materials needed "overlap", and I find it easier to concentrate on one goal at a time. More or less anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Petr Starý View Post
    Maybe it works, I just found one glass in the mine
    YAY!

I think I found the way... Selling the other matherials to have one below requirement wasn't enough, I didn't recieve any glass by next three trains, so I sold more bricks and slabs - and then it improved, glass started coming. Now I have enough glass and I'm waiting for one last brick, hope it will arrive by next train

Waiting for last brick needed to finish a building and guess what? Three trains, 3 pieces of glass, 7 slabs, but not a single brick My barn employees are throwing slabs at me, as there's no space left