Thread: Market

Red face Market

does anyone know how to sell items you have in the market in the game township?
    what do I need to build?
    is there a particular level I need to be at?

I just started playing that game yesterday and I love it

any help would be nice thankx

Quote Originally Posted by Kahraezy Kat Laydee View Post
    what do I need to build?

Hi you don't sell stuff at the market, you buy things. The market becomes available to buy at level 13. Check this link out Township Wiki City Market for more info about it. You will also find lots of info for other game features there as well.

Also on the forum you will find lots of great tips and info in the New to Township Section (that is also the best place to ask any questions you have).

And welcome to the forum .
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

what do I need to build?

I am very new at this game. So I have no idea about this. I played this game for 5 hours before and enjoy it so much.

I think it will be the same as the local market. You need to build an item. I am not sure but just gazed.

I think the Downton info help me sell items in the market in the game township.

Thanks
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-23-2019 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Blended

Quote Originally Posted by Angalfaria View Post
    I am very new at this game. So I have no idea about this. I played this game for 5 hours before and enjoy it so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angalfaria View Post
    I think the Downton info help me sell items in the market in the game township.

Thanks
    Glad to see you're advancing, Angalfaria and I guess you have been playing quite some more hours meanwhile.
    Welcome to the game and the forum, and am wishing you to keep having fun!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Glad to see you're advancing, Angalfaria and I guess you have been playing quite some more hours meanwhile.
    Welcome to the game and the forum, and am wishing you to keep having fun!
    Thanks, I should try my best to keep it up.

I love this game and this forum so much. I try my best to keep it up. Thousands of people love this game and play it every time. I learned almost everything about the game and give me great fun.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-23-2019 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Blended

what do I need to build?
    Don't be confused by the Grocery Store community building that you build early in your town's development. That one (with soda machines and grocery carts in front) does not do anything special. The City Market (has a red and white canopy top) is where you can buy extra produce and goods for a slight mark-up. When you get to that point, the game will guide you through how it works.
    Town name: Crabgrass Meadows
    Co-op: Peachville co-op, #PENRV9
    Playing on Samsung S8 phone

The playrix.com forum will give all the answer to our whole solution. I am not sure, but it maybe. The questions repeated here in the bellow-
    what do I need to build?