Thread: Can’t advance to next Aquarium ...2019

Can’t advance to next Aquarium ...2019

Since the launch of the Easter Aquarium, I have not been able to unlock “Lost World” Aquarium? My previous 3 aquariums have all been completed, all stars filled, but Lost World Aquarium still says “ to unlock, need 1 more star. I have tried everything, checked each Aquarium and their stars, all is complete, but I can’t advance. I have contacted support, but, all they have said is “ their data shows I have opened “Lost World Aquarium “ “!! REALLY, it is my game and I can’t open it. So frustrating, why play if I can’t advance? They aren’t even answering me! Up until now, support has always been great! I am not playing anymore, they probably don’t even care, what is 1 player gone. Came so far, such fun, and all for nothing. Anyone else having this problem?

So....I am replying to my own post....they finally answered my request, I realize they must be super busy with so many players asking questions.
    Anyway, it was a game glitch....which they fixed by giving me coins to go back to the Hawaii aquarium and buy decorations to fill the depleted star, ( which was a result of the Easter Aquarium). Once I bought more decorations for that aquarium, my “Lost World” aquarium opened up! Fixed. Thank you support!!