Thread: Harder to Win

Harder to Win

I was lucky enough to win a 4-hour free play because I reached level 4,000. I do thank Fishdom for this but it didn't help me in the least. I spent entire 4 hours trying to get passed one level. I refused to use any bombs, etc. It wasn't even a hard or xtra hard level. In the past, when I won some free time, I usually can get passed at least one level per hour. It seems lately that I have to use something to get pased any level. I feel they have changed the odds for playing. I do spend money on this game but it has been getting very frustrating lately. Sorry, just needed to vent.
    Last edited by Pnelson; 05-09-2019 at 05:36 PM.

I've noticed that all the Match-3 games are having so-called "hard levels" appear more often than they used to. I'm assuming this is because they thought they weren't making enough money previously.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I've noticed that all the Match-3 games are having so-called "hard levels" appear more often than they used to. I'm assuming this is because they thought they weren't making enough money previously.

Ha!
    Good one!

I’m on Fishdom level 4051, not spent any money, so I’m not contributing to their green machinery.
    I play with patience, strategy and luck......

Sometimes I’m on a level for a few hours, other times, only a few minutes.
    Rarely more than 3 days, that’s my maximum time spent to beat a level.
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 05-17-2019 at 02:47 PM.