Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 26.10 Township Server Issues - Missing Friends

Quote Originally Posted by mcaidas View Post
    i have no problems with my friend's list but apparently, my candy factory are!

i left my township on in an edit mode overnight, and when i checked after, it's gone!!!

i have been contacting the customer service but no solution has been made since..

dissapointed,
    level60 android player
    Hi mcaidas

See this thread you started a couple of days ago :

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....iously-gone-!!

Graylady
    Level 70
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ralph0989
    Nana... I write again because I didn't get a response to my other request... I just received your gift balloon this morning and when I clicked it disappeared, just as it should; however, I just checked your town, and my balloon from this morning is still floating around... Are you not seeing it, or is this an issue on my end... It's them same with Gilles and Tammy... Really strange... Please resond...

Ralph
    Level 70
    Last edited by Ralph0989; 10-28-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Ralph, sorry, must have missed the question.

Yes, I got your gift and accepted it quite some time ago. But, please be aware that you, and Gilles, and another friend Bill all appear the same to me on gift balloons. I know for sure I got yours because luckily I had a notification of the gift with your name in it.

You and Gilles both added wonderful avatars to your GC profiles, but for some reason they have not updated in Township - you still display with generic male silhouettes for me. I hope the next game update fixes that issue.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Ralph0989
    Nana... That is really strange... I have updated my avatar on both GC and Facebook... It's a cute little critter holding a Hello sign... When I looked at your town this morning, that is what I saw... Not the generic silhouette...

Ralph
    Level 70

Hi Ralph

Glad to see that I am not the only one with this problem. I always see the balloon I send in other people's town : all day, even after they picked it up. I have a ticket on that problem but Playrix seem to have problem solving it.

Graylady
    Level 70
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ralph0989
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Ralph

Glad to see that I am not the only one with this problem. I always see the balloon I send in other people's town : all day, even after they picked it up. I have a ticket on that problem but Playrix seem to have problem solving it.

Graylady
    Level 70
    Graylady... I just submitted a ticket from the iOS side... Maybe they will look at it a little harder now that it is on multiple platforms...

Ralph
    Level 70

Sorry, Ralph. The balloon you saw and thought was yours was from my friend Bill. I know this based on the time stamp of your original comment about it. Bill looks just like you, just like Gilles on the gift balloon, so I can see why you think it was yours. I assure you it was not.

I am glad your game display shows your avatar, but mine still does not. Off to work - further discussion will be delayed for me till I get there.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Ralph0989
    Nana, that may be, but I am still seeing a balloon with my avatar floating above your town... Does Bill also use the cute critter with the hello sign?

OK - made it to work. I thought perhaps you were seeing what I see, apparently not. I am not sure what your concerns are - I know I received your gift because I got a notification while reading the news on my iPad. Went to Township and accepted your gift. Bill's gift balloon appeared the same time you first commented, so I thought you were mistaking him for you. Apparently not. I know it was Bill, because once again I got a notification while doing other things that Bill sent a gift, which I also accepted.

I have noticed that I often see my balloon floating above a town if I have filled a train car, but the car has not yet left the station. Obviously, there appear to be some synchronization issues in Township - HELLO the whole friend/follower thing has been a bit glitch-tastic from the get go and seems to be quite widespread now with their server issues, which they have at least acknowledged.

I very much suspect that the ghostly gift balloons, the player profile avatar not updating in Township, etc. are all part and parcel of the whole friend/follower issues that Township is well aware of, but seemingly struggling to fix and get right. I honestly don't know what further support tickets are going to accomplish until they are able to set the whole system right.

On the plus side, we ARE able to communicate here and know all is well - or about as well as can be expected. You sent a gift. I got the gift. The game seems unable to sync quick enough so that the question need not be asked. Obviously, Graylady is unable to communicate with her followers as we can and so is always left with the question "did they" or "did they not" get my gift. I would betcha they got it just fine, she simply cannot see that they did.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

dntblack
    Ralph, I still get a silhouette picture for you on my game. Didn't seem to update for my game. Also, I have filled you trains but you still remain on my help list with no train to fill. It's been doing that since they are having server troubles lately. It does it with random people.