Thread: Legit way to beat levels extremely fast

Legit way to beat levels extremely fast

Now that I’m maxed out in levels, I figure I’d share a method I’ve found to beat levels really fast. It involves the treasure hound event. First is the hard part, you have to beat 7 levels in a row. Use your boosters and coins if you have to because with this trick you don’t really need them anymore. Once you beat 7 levels in a row, you get the best chest which contains two rainbow blasts. Enter the level, and see if the rainbow blasts spawn next to each other. If they’re near each other, see if you can get them next to each other using the bombs the chest gives you too. If not, use the quit button to quit the level. If you haven’t used a move, it won’t ask you “are you sure you want to quit, you’ll lose a life?” and you’ll be taken to the garden again. You still have all your lives and chests, so start the level again and keep doing this until you get the rainbow blasts next to each other. Starting a level with a double rainbow blast explosion makes most levels trivial, this is very effective for grass, compasses, coconuts, what have you. Using this method I beat 200 levels in 2 days! Give it a try next time the treasure hound event rolls around.

P.S. Some levels are set up so that the rainbow blasts always start in the same spots. If this happens, use the two bombs booster, and the bombs will start where the rainbow blasts would be, forcing the rainbow blasts to go to other spots.
    Last edited by remarkabletaco; 05-08-2019 at 04:27 PM.

Thanks! Where is the quit button? I just close game up and start over.

I’ve been successful using your tactic but lately, I can’t even win one level without playing it multiple times. It’s beyond frustrating.
    I like this game but ITS RIGGED and I HATE THE GAS CYLINDERS.

Yes! Before I saw your post, I was showing a lady I work with this very tip as she's having trouble beating levels. There's one caveat though...........doing it this way doesn't always assure a win. Some levels you have those 'curtains' or 'walls' to deal with. You might have to get X amount of fruits or acorns before those will come down. Also, in the case of the "boom box", the double rainbows don't explode those. You still have to get matches next to those to make those explode.

Still, it's a great idea for someone that's stuck on a level. And yes, you don't have to use what arrangement the game giveS you the first time around. Many, many times I've restarted a level to get an arrangement that my second move will be a bomb. Of course, this is dependent on what setup is used in the first place.

Like you, I whizzed through probably a couple hundred levels as well. I'm at level 4092 at the moment with 1264 stars to use. I guess soon I'll run out of levels to play and have to wait on new ones that come up weekly. No matter..........with the amount of stars I have I've got plenty to keep me busy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jill2020 View Post
    Thanks! Where is the quit button? I just close game up and start over.

I’ve been successful using your tactic but lately, I can’t even win one level without playing it multiple times. It’s beyond frustrating.
    On my phone (iphone 6Plus) the 'gear wheel' is on the lower right hand corner of the screen. Tap that and the quit button should show. It also shows the buttons if you want to mute the music or the sound effects or both.