Thread: Piggy bank

Piggy bank

My piggy back is full but how can I pay for it to open it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Ev View Post
    My piggy back is full but how can I pay for it to open it?
    Hi Sara welcome to the forum .

You need to have your in app purchasing set to on in your device settings. Then when you go and click on the piggy bank and click buy, it will complete the purchase. This will be done through either google for android, Amazon for kindle or the Apple store for iOS (I assume,not sure what ios use),whichever device applies to you using whatever payment method you set up in one of the above accounts.

The Tcash from the piggy bank will be deposited immediately to your game balance.

ETA The same basically for Windows and Mac players I would think, for example in Windows the purchase would be made through your Microsoft account.
    Last edited by Downton; 05-07-2019 at 11:37 PM.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 137/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Thanks it worked perfectly.
    It's gone now. How can I have it back?

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Ev View Post
    Thanks it worked perfectly.
    It's gone now. How can I have it back?
    You're welcome. I don't know when it will come back, but it has been showing up quite regularly lately. All you can do is wait for it to turn up again .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 137/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .