Thread: Third chicken coop???

Third chicken coop???

Is there ANY chance at having a third coop? With some of the products requiring up to FIVE eggs each, it is very hard to produce the quantities needed for trains and planes, even with help.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Anders View Post
    Is there ANY chance at having a third coop? With some of the products requiring up to FIVE eggs each, it is very hard to produce the quantities needed for trains and planes, even with help.
    Hi Julie, not sure when it will open, but you will get the option for a third chicken coop. Most of us do have 3, and agree, lots of things require eggs. Also, if you find yourself in a "pinch" use the booster that will give you double of what products your animals produce (if your barn space allows). Good luck, and welcome to the Forum.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

The third chicken coop will be available at level 39, and costs 15000 coins.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Anders View Post
    Hi Julie welcome to the forum .

As Kim (Sweetness) explained you will get another chicken coop. Just wanted to add it will become available at level 39. Check this wiki page out here for all levels/requirements for animals.

Also great point from Kim about the booster to double animal produce. I often use this when certain events are on, or when I can dedicate time to build my factory products up.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Thanks ALL!...back to work!