Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loading issue

Game not loading ... play on PC

Splash screen loads and thats it. Can't get in game to send to support via gear icon. When I click on the support tab I get a 502 gateway error. My internet was down today most of the day.

windows 10 OS, chrome browser.

error.jpg error message: the browser could not allocate enough memory for the WebGL content. If you are the developer of the content, try allocating less memory to your WebGL player settings.

Angry Homescapes no carga

Entro en la página de Homescapes y no me carga. Las primeras veces que jugué tardaba en cargar, pero hoy ya ni carga. Es muy muy lento.

Im having the same problem,

game not loading at all

Quote Originally Posted by Kessie Love View Post
    Splash screen loads and thats it. Can't get in game to send to support via gear icon. When I click on the support tab I get a 502 gateway error. My internet was down today most of the day.

windows 10 OS, chrome browser.

I am having the same exact problem

Habe das gleiche Problem

Hi,

When you're not able to enter the game and contact support, you can use this online form and send a report that way. Make sure you specify that you are not able to open the game, and give as many details about the problem as you can.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES