Thread: New levels

New levels

No one answers my posts. What a shame that you created this game but do not have sufficient levels to complete. Your treasure chest mode is a joke. The games are too difficult and the winnings are inadequate.

Quote Originally Posted by DD123 View Post
    No one answers my posts.
    That is simply not true. All your posts so far have had one or several replies, by other players and the game's Moderator. Did you not go back to see them, or did you expect a discussion with Playrix here in the forum?

If the latter, it won't happen, or they will tell you only to send an ingame report to reach them.
    And re. your repeated request to get more levels so you can "complete" the game: this kind of mobile games and that are "free to play" usually don't have an end. That was the case with PC games, that were bought once and could be finished. Here, they have to add new levels to the game again and again, cos it doesn't exist since Adam and Eve.
    Only with that concept there's a chance also, that players use ingame purchases to advance, and thus, pay the Devs.

Hope this helps, and good luck with finding some entertainment!

Having the game go on and on is by design. It's like an MMO vs. a console game. There isn't supposed to be an end since they add new levels every week.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

More levels please

I am trying to complete the levels in Fishdom but I keep running into the same problem that there are new levels being created.

Your treasure chest mode is a joke. Levels are difficult and prizes are skimpy.

For this reason alone I am extremely dissapointed with this game.

BTW - does anyone read these posts?

Actually no. I do not expect special treatment with personalized repsonse.

What I do expect that if a game us available there should not be snags along the progress path (bugs are inevitable and forgiven). Receiving no more levels is not an acceptable situation in my opinion.

As a retired Business Analyst Consultant and Quality Assurance Engineer we would never allow software to be partially developed when released. Sometimes business decisions were made to eliminate functionally in order to deliver a product. To run out of levels does not fit that criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by DD123 View Post
    Actually no. I do not expect special treatment with personalized repsonse.

What I do expect that if a game us available there should not be snags along the progress path (bugs are inevitable and forgiven). Receiving no more levels is not an acceptable situation in my opinion.

As a retired Business Analyst Consultant and Quality Assurance Engineer we would never allow software to be partially developed when released. Sometimes business decisions were made to eliminate functionally in order to deliver a product. To run out of levels does not fit that criteria.
    Hi DD123,

I’ve been playing this game since around September 2018, and I’ve caught up on the game levels right up to the current up to date level (4140).

Currently on level 4137, nearing level 4140.
    No money spent.....

After completing this, I’ll be relegated to the treasure-less Levels.....again......whilst waiting for the next weeks 30 more regular game levels.

They are not the greatest ‘reward’ paying Levels, but they do help with Aquatasks and some other minor things as well, especially since Fishdom introduced the Seahorse creature to these levels some time back, so that’s a forward step in itself

All they need to do now are TWO more improvements then the Chest levels would be great:

Introduce Aqua Splash......

STOP THE COUNTDOWN TIMER IN TIMED LEVELS WHEN IN GAME WON BOOSTERS ARE DEPLOYING!!

That’s all.....

Thanks