Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Restricting Players from Regattas

Quote Originally Posted by ramonaquilter View Post
    This sounds like players who are marked as racing but do not perform tasks in chests impacts the co-ops score. I was told that it did not hurt our score in the relay race if some “racing-marked” players did not do tasks. Is that true?
    Hi ramonaquilter, are you talking about the interseasonal regatta which is on this week with chests with 3 tasks in each of the relay tasks we had last season where all co-op members take a turn at the same task? They are very different things...

Hi,
    In my coop we have had two members restricted but the member it said had done this says she didn’t, is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by K8T View Post
    Hi,
    In my coop we have had two members restricted but the member it said had done this says she didn’t, is that possible?
    Hi K8T welcome to the forum . I would think it very unlikely that the game would give info that a player restricted someone, if they didn't.

If you trust the member, and she is adamant that it wasn't her the best thing to do is for all those effected (herself and those restricted) to contact CS from inside the game. Maybe they can give more info. At the very least it needs reporting as a fault.... if this really is the case.
    Last edited by Downton; 09-19-2019 at 10:30 AM.