Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 06.05 The Jungle Quest Event: How to Play

Watch out folks…without even touching the screen, this game will build short bridges and drop you off the pillar.

I reported it, and got a nasty reply telling me I was lying and they needed a video of it.

Uhmmmm.

Right.

It did it 5 times, intermittently. I’m supposed to know WHEN so I can stop and video it?

Thanks. I’ll sit this one out.

When I get cans of fuel as gifts, and that stupid car lights up…I go in and dump my car off the ledge just to get that check mark out of the way.

Chaos my hide that I have a week of getting useless fuel in my gift balloons.

And fuel in my luck house chests.

I want stuff I can use.

Let us opt out of the game!

I did end up spending some T-cash on this one. I've done these types of events before, but this one felt harder to me than all the previous ones did. I only worked on it until I got my gold zoo card set and then I quit. These aren't my favorite style of events.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

I've bought t-cash quite a few times. They way I see it is the game gives me a ridiculous amount of entertainment, it's worth a few dollars every couple of weeks.

However after this event I think I'll be avoiding purchasing anything else for awhile

I completely agree. This event is designed to waste a massive amount of t cash. Considering that most people spend a fair amount of money on this game, this event is obviously grubby. The developers should be embarrassed.

A few things I don't like...

The pay to win aspect of this one, yes it takes skill not to fall, but if you do fall your record can be continued by spending T cash. This means I have no chance of placing well in the competition, despite being quite good at it as I will fall now and then and won't pay to continue.

The way we create fuel. This one is a real drain on the barn, I much prefer the ones where you get items from Heli orders so my supplies aren't wasted.

And as has been mentioned elsewhere the single deco as reward.

Sorry but sitting this one out.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Gurleytown View Post
    I completely agree. This event is designed to waste a massive amount of t cash. Considering that most people spend a fair amount of money on this game, this event is obviously grubby. The developers should be embarrassed.

A few things I don't like...

The pay to win aspect of this one, yes it takes skill not to fall, but if you do fall your record can be continued by spending T cash. This means I have no chance of placing well in the competition, despite being quite good at it as I will fall now and then and won't pay to continue.

The way we create fuel. This one is a real drain on the barn, I much prefer the ones where you get items from Heli orders so my supplies aren't wasted.

And as has been mentioned elsewhere the single deco as reward.

Sorry but sitting this one out.
    I agree. I remember when events didn't ever require a "shop" in order to "make" event items. It used to be that we got all the items we'd need for an event just by filling helicopter orders. I really miss those days! Events were so much fun then! Now, they always add this "middleman" shop, which really drains resources.

I also agree on the competition aspect of this event. We shouldn't have to start completely over just because we fell once. Competitions are another thing they added. We didn't used to have them, either. It was nice.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

The jungle event is way too challenging, most of my friends wish it was over already, it's really frustrating when after gaining about 300points just fall down and all gets reset😖

I agree about pillars it happens to me all the time it seems like if you don't pay you never get good score, as soon as I get good score my car just falls down by itself without me touching it.And it always resets which is very frustrating.
    The worst event they could ever made.😬Really hope next one won't be that bad.

Always stuck at the same level 175 ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Mega M Sari View Post
    I'm disappointed with this game...my point was stuck at 90, even though I reach the temple several times. Please fix it

Lost pillars instead of gaining them!

Quote Originally Posted by Mega M Sari View Post
    I'm disappointed with this game...my point was stuck at 90, even though I reach the temple several times. Please fix it
    I’ve had the same issue! I’ve been stuck at 672 pillars, even tho I should be at about 900. I’m not sinking anymore TCash into this game. At one point I was over 700 then I got outta the game to check my email. When I came back, I was at 672 & that’s where I’ve been since! 😡

Anyone know why my score won’t upload? im compleating the levels but my totals don’t change....heellppp