Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 06.05 The Jungle Quest Event: How to Play

Quote Originally Posted by Cristina Mihaela View Post
    Hey guys.I'm like crazy..from yesterday my score in the event doesn't rise.I spent all my cash on it its something wrong I do the pillars but my score stays 109 or 119 something like that...I had to be in top but they don't give me any pillar at the acore....������������� ����������fix it please
    Hi Cristina,

a possible reason: to get a higher score than the current, your next run must be higher than that in a continuous run. It won't add to your last 109 or 119, until you reach it *again*.

To see whether it counts at all, look top left in a run, for the green pillar symbol.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    I am curious, can anyone tell me how much Tcash it costs to continue if you fall? I have not started this event yet and it might be the first one ever I decide to skip. I know in previous events that let you "save" yourself with T cash, it started in a small amount (maybe 3 Tcash) and increased if you fell again....Does anyone know how much Tcash it starts at and then what the maximum amount of Tcash it costs you to continue after a fall?
    Quote Originally Posted by One-Eye 57 View Post
    Kitty, you are correct, the 1st save is 3 T-cash, the 6, then 10, and 10 every time after that.
    still no recommendation, but an addition: But, three of these tape measure things, that show you perfectly where to land by a blue "ribbon", only cost 9 tc. One doesn't last for a whole run, though. - You get 3 for free at first.

Honestly so so disappointed with this event. The town cash is being pushed far too much and massively takes away from the kinda-ok game mechanics.
    Normally I'm top of the leader board with events but I think I'm sitting the rest of this out.

Hi guys I’m Having problems with the jungle game it doesn't take my progression and I don’t see anyone adding points is there a problem thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Franky66 View Post
    Hi guys I’m Having problems with the jungle game it doesn't take my progression and I don’t see anyone adding points is there a problem thanks for the reply
    This time around, it is not a total but rather your best score. If you fail, you start at zero again and you have to beat your previous record before the number change on the board.

As an example :

A nice run of 99, then you fail... 99 is your best score.
    You start again and do well untill you reach 67 and fail. 99 is still your best score.
    You start at zero again and, this time, you reach 101 before failing. 101 is your new best score and will show on the board.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

My team are playing the jungle quest and we cannot see our progress in our co-op leader board and they can not see my name either does anyone know what is going on

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzberry View Post
    Honestly so so disappointed with this event. The town cash is being pushed far too much and massively takes away from the kinda-ok game mechanics.
    Normally I'm top of the leader board with events but I think I'm sitting the rest of this out.
    I totally agree with you. If they didn't let you BUY your way into the leader boards, then the Number One ranking player would be truly considered EPIC. Right now, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth to even have any ranking.

Pay to win, not cool playrix. Dissapointing.
    Thread title should not be How to play, It should be You must Pay!
    Last edited by Doc G; 05-08-2019 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Pendleton Reed View Post
    I believe the makers of this game made this one to bring in more money. The ones that spend the money on the T cash to boost their score are the ones that are going to win, which I find very disappointing! Come on Township make it fair for everyone, and I I am one of the ones that buys T cash. If I think it's unfair can imagine what the ones that don't or can't buy T cash are feeling!
    Their greed really shows with this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela M Pennington Dixon View Post
    My team are playing the jungle quest and we cannot see our progress in our co-op leader board and they can not see my name either does anyone know what is going on
    Angela, we are having the same problem... I contacted Playrix about it a short while ago & will update if they reply. Hopefully they fix the friends/co-op leaderboards soon!