Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 06.05 The Jungle Quest Event: How to Play

I hate this event and any event that people are able to buy the top place. That’s not “winning” it’s buying and it looks like playrix wants to make money. How is it “fair play” to base the winner on who can jump these platforms the most without falling, but allow a “buy out.” It doesn’t matter who does matter, it only matters who has the biggest bucks to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thank you Kim, glad I have company with a need for the Venus fly traps, and being pretty rubbish at the event but enjoying it anyway . On a plus side with not so many people caring for the cow/monkey pyramid, we will end up with a fairly unique decoration in our town (even just cause no one else wants it) ROFL .
    LOL Downton, totally missed this... Yes, glad you are my partner in this
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post

• If the bridge is too short to reach the next pillar or too long and overlapping the truck will fall and you'll have to start over or continue with T-cash
    I am curious, can anyone tell me how much Tcash it costs to continue if you fall? I have not started this event yet and it might be the first one ever I decide to skip. I know in previous events that let you "save" yourself with T cash, it started in a small amount (maybe 3 Tcash) and increased if you fell again....Does anyone know how much Tcash it starts at and then what the maximum amount of Tcash it costs you to continue after a fall?
    MollyTamale town, "Reflection in the Wave" (co-op tag #REF8RX),
    or I may be visiting a friend's coop for the week!
    For a little "story" behind the design inspiration for my town, check this post

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie Walker View Post
    I used the ingots are more efficient and used an ingot and I saw no difference when the ship returned.

Same here...stuff in the chest was no better than what I normally get and there was nothing for the museum...

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    I am curious, can anyone tell me how much Tcash it costs to continue if you fall? I have not started this event yet and it might be the first one ever I decide to skip. I know in previous events that let you "save" yourself with T cash, it started in a small amount (maybe 3 Tcash) and increased if you fell again....Does anyone know how much Tcash it starts at and then what the maximum amount of Tcash it costs you to continue after a fall?
    Kitty, you are correct, the 1st save is 3 T-cash, the 6, then 10, and 10 every time after that.
    One-Eye 57 town name: Tundra Prime
    started Township: Feb. 16, 2016 Platform: IOS (on iPad)
    Town Level: 177; Zoo: 188/188.
    Co-Op: Cajun Country 2 (w/ green shield & butterfly) #CJEG7J

I have not been able to see my friends or co-op scores. I only see my competition. I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it without luck of fixing it. I'm an android, Google play user. Makes my interest in one of my favorite in games fall to the point of not wanting to play it. I'm very competitive and I want to see who all I'm beating. Any idea what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee's She Shed View Post
    I have not been able to see my friends or co-op scores. I only see my competition. I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it without luck of fixing it. I'm an android, Google play user. Makes my interest in one of my favorite in games fall to the point of not wanting to play it. I'm very competitive and I want to see who all I'm beating. Any idea what's going on?
    Same thing for me. I am on Android too. I doubt all of my friends decided to not play the game. You should report it from within the game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by One-Eye 57 View Post
    Kitty, you are correct, the 1st save is 3 T-cash, the 6, then 10, and 10 every time after that.
    Thank you very much for that info!
    MollyTamale town, "Reflection in the Wave" (co-op tag #REF8RX),
    or I may be visiting a friend's coop for the week!
    For a little "story" behind the design inspiration for my town, check this post

Hey guys.I'm like crazy..from yesterday my score in the event doesn't rise.I spent all my cash on it its something wrong I do the pillars but my score stays 109 or 119 something like that...I had to be in top but they don't give me any pillar at the acore....😭😭😭😭fix it please

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Same thing for me. I am on Android too. I doubt all of my friends decided to not play the game. You should report it from within the game.
    Thanks for letting me know it's happening to you too. Appreciate the reply. Will do.