Attn: Playrix, I will not give you any of my real money because of the jungle game.

I really enjoyed the Easter game (earning coins via helicopter orders to fuel your continuous progress without needing to spend t-cash to do well, while winning free goods along the way!) and I was looking forward to the jungle game... but this game has made me angry and has now ruined my mood for the day.

I dug myself into a hole where I’d spent enough t-cash that the only way to recoup some of it was to get myself into the top 3... which is where I’ve been for a few days until I woke up this morning to find I’d been bumped by a few people who were apparently sandbagging and stocking up on fuel to sneak in at the last minute. I was angry with Playrix for taking the fun out of the game with the obvious cash-grab but now I’m mad at other players for violating the spirit of the game.

What’s the point of a game where you have to spend 100 t-cash to win back 50?

Playrix could generate some good will by refunding all of the t-cash spent on this game, or maybe giving some to all players as a “sorry we screwed up designing this one” gift.