Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 06.05 The Jungle Quest Event: How to Play

Attn: Playrix, I will not give you any of my real money because of the jungle game.

I really enjoyed the Easter game (earning coins via helicopter orders to fuel your continuous progress without needing to spend t-cash to do well, while winning free goods along the way!) and I was looking forward to the jungle game... but this game has made me angry and has now ruined my mood for the day.

I dug myself into a hole where I’d spent enough t-cash that the only way to recoup some of it was to get myself into the top 3... which is where I’ve been for a few days until I woke up this morning to find I’d been bumped by a few people who were apparently sandbagging and stocking up on fuel to sneak in at the last minute. I was angry with Playrix for taking the fun out of the game with the obvious cash-grab but now I’m mad at other players for violating the spirit of the game.

What’s the point of a game where you have to spend 100 t-cash to win back 50?

Playrix could generate some good will by refunding all of the t-cash spent on this game, or maybe giving some to all players as a “sorry we screwed up designing this one” gift.

I don't think Playrix would consider itself having screwed up the event. This particular style of event is designed to induce players to spend T-cash and lots of it. They made it this way on purpose, unfortunately. When it comes to the competition part of events, I don't bother any longer. There is always someone willing to out-spend me. The rewards simply aren't worth the amount of money it would take for me to actually compete. I just do the solo part of the events, assuming I like any of the rewards, and call it good.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Leesville View Post
    Anyone know why my score won’t upload? im compleating the levels but my totals don’t change....������heellppp
    Same thing here, green land bridge points are not being updated. Looks as though everyone in my competition rating is stuck where they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Me and Me View Post
    Same thing here, green land bridge points are not being updated. Looks as though everyone in my competition rating is stuck where they are.
    Everyone has problem beating their previous record. Our score on the board is not a cumulative. It is our best score. And we start from zero once we fell and do not pay to continue.

Your score on the board is 435 ? Then, you need to make multiple runs without falling until you reach a total score of 436 minimum. Until then, your score stay the same.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Anyone else having the problem of playing and your score not reading?

Jungle game

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Overman Thibault View Post
    Anyone else having the problem of playing and your score not reading?
    I’m disappointed that this quest is so easy to fail and use up cash! I’ve stopped using cash now and prefer to keep it for other things in the game. I won’t take part in any more of these “quests” which ask for money when you fail - 3 then 6 then 10!! So you can spend nearly 20 for each game? Not worth it. Also why does it take so long to acquire building materials for the zoo? I have 6 built pens waiting to be finished! I preferred it before the changes. Also you now have to have tools which you can’t get while you are building at the zoo - just to get new factories. I guess I won’t be getting the last factory at all. Takes so long just to build one enclosure to the finish !

Quote Originally Posted by Kuma View Post
    Also why does it take so long to acquire building materials for the zoo? I have 6 built pens waiting to be finished! I preferred it before the changes. Also you now have to have tools which you can’t get while you are building at the zoo - just to get new factories. I guess I won’t be getting the last factory at all. Takes so long just to build one enclosure to the finish !
    I only build one zoo enclosure at a time, hoping to avoid the kind of situation I experienced when I built multiple community buildings at once. Unfortunately, the main frustration I have is not being able to finish the animals that I have the enclosure built for. There seems to be some algorithm that keeps you from getting the animals you need for your most recently built enclosure. lol
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

I'm not able to play event? But the stuff is there?