Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed in so many new deco only for sale....

I was wondering why no one in my friends list was on the event leaderboard. I guess everyone has finally gotten fed up. I'll agree. I'm not playing the event. I went ahead and bought the decos because I'm a sucker for those (the Venus fly traps are awesome!), but the piramid with a cow on top??? Why can't Playrix be realistic. I really don't like the animals as part of the decos. Ug-ly! Between the lack of good rewards, the cost of everything, and the draaaaaag I now have with the game since this update, I'm just not feeling the love anymore.
    Town: Copper Cliff
    Town Level: 110
    Playing on: iOS
    Coop: HMS Black Pearl (closed) (#HMSJFQ)
    ⛵️⚓️

Quote Originally Posted by LadyoftheCliff View Post
    I I'm not playing the event. I went ahead and bought the decos because I'm a sucker for those (the Venus fly traps are awesome!), but the piramid with a cow on top??? Why can't Playrix be realistic. I really don't like the animals as part of the decos. Ug-ly! ....
    Well I love my cow pyramid and all my other 'ugly' animal decorations,lol!
    I think a couple of decorations should have been included in the rewards for the event though, and I understand some people's aversion to animal decs. But ugly no .

I like the animal decor for the most part, (including the pyramid) and even though I think the pyramid fits in with zoo decor better than in my town (and I have no zoo), I would have at least tried for the pyramid if I were any good at this game. I am however the worst at this game and am always building even the simplest of bridges the wrong size.

Some studies support that men are better at hand/eye coordination; (this doesn’t mean everyone, obviously, just a generalization) but I believe it is why I am so bad at this particular task. LOL I build bridges to nowhere and my poor truck falls off the cliff on almost every run.

Devs, please don’t give players event challenges that are difficult to complete. Give us challenges that if we show up to the event and put in some time, we should be able to finish the task. The plane task is another one I find difficult. I can do the task, but once I have fully upgraded my plane, it seems to run out of fuel quickly with no fuel around to collect. Devs, please consider reworking the difficulty level of these events. If they are too difficult, it becomes too frustrating to attempt. Events should be fun above all else. If I show up for the event, it should be something people of all ages including children should be able to complete and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Well I love my cow pyramid and all my other 'ugly' animal decorations,lol!
    I think a couple of decorations should have been included in the rewards for the event though, and I understand some people's aversion to animal decs. But ugly no .
    Lol, I bought the "pira-moo" anyway! Told you I was a sucker for decos! But, like I said, those Venus fly traps are da bomb! Right now, honestly, I'd be pretty over the moon if the dragginess was just fixed. Every third update or so does this and it sucks all will to live regarding the game out of me.
    Town: Copper Cliff
    Town Level: 110
    Playing on: iOS
    Coop: HMS Black Pearl (closed) (#HMSJFQ)
    ⛵️⚓️

Quote Originally Posted by LadyoftheCliff View Post
    Lol, I bought the "pira-moo" anyway! Told you I was a sucker for decos! But, like I said, those Venus fly traps are da bomb! Right now, honestly, I'd be pretty over the moon if the dragginess was just fixed. Every third update or so does this and it sucks all will to live regarding the game out of me.
    Lol Lady, woman after my own heart .I agree the Venus fly traps are awesome as well. I am not suffering any dragginess, but have experienced it previously so know how you feel. It really spoils the enjoyment playing your game. Fingers crossed the issue gets fixed for you .

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    I like the animal decor for the most part, (including the pyramid) and even though I think the pyramid fits in with zoo decor better than in my town (and I have no zoo), I would have at least tried for the pyramid if I were any good at this game. I am however the worst at this game and am always building even the simplest of bridges the wrong size.
    missy nice to here someone else has a soft spot for animal decs . I was pretty rubbish at the event and was grateful when I reached the end of my personal goals. Trying to compete was out of the question, it would have cost a fortune. I think I had a slight advantage being left handed, nevertheless I only managed a top score of 64 before falling and am currently 27th out of 30 in my competition group, ROFL.
    Last edited by Downton; 05-09-2019 at 11:16 PM.

I'm having the same problem but no one has helped me fix the problem

The cow pyramid was my least fave deco, so I hear ya. I love most of the other ones, though.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    The cow pyramid was my least fave deco, so I hear ya. I love most of the other ones, though.
    Bethany... just had to come in and say hello to you. Missed you and love that new profile pic, you go girl! Cheers, Kim
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Bethany... just had to come in and say hello to you. Missed you and love that new profile pic, you go girl! Cheers, Kim
    Thanks so much, Kim! Missed you, too! Glad to have the time to hang out again. Graduation is only 2 days away! WOOT!
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Thanks so much, Kim! Missed you, too! Glad to have the time to hang out again. Graduation is only 2 days away! WOOT!
    Bethany, thats wonderful! Congratulations to you, know you are happy! And I agree on those jungle decorations, they were very cool. Haven't gotten to the monkey pyramid thingy, I keep falling off the road LOL. Take care, Kim
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769