Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed in so many new deco only for sale....

Same here: there is only one decoration as a reward. Now I have to buy the decor I want. The rewards are not much for this event. I'll compete, but I hope Plarix will make future events more rewarding.

Best regards,
    Ethan
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Coop: T Rose
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

Ideas That CANNOT Be Implemented At This Time

I completely agree and have shared my feedback in the Event thread HERE. Cross posting to add my support. One thing I didn't mention in my first post was how sick I am getting of having zoo cards be the "big prize" for the competition Top 3 as well. I used to really look forward to the event because in addition to the profile pic and/or tcash, we always had the exciting possibility of winning something rare like a purple booster, factory upgrade coupon, or even on a lucky occasion, a free land expansion coupon! Now, even though I have all the animals already, for the past several events I have only seen zoo cards (and tcash). The zoo cards get converted to a few, mostly useless items that I already have plenty of like slab/glass/brick, shovels/axe...if I'm lucky, it exchanges for a few mining tools or 1-2 barn tools.

Zelda, you took the words out of my mouth! Just one new deco as a reward - soooo disappointing!
    Luckily, I don't even like this event's decorations. I mean, they are kinda cute, and I wouldn't mind winning them in the event and placing them somewhere in the Zoo... But purchase them for Tcash? Nope, no way!
    Last edited by Hellensville; 05-06-2019 at 11:34 PM.
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club

We (2 persons co-op) are glad we are not the only ones feeling this way! I really hope next events will be better!

I looked forward to this event, it was a bit getting used to in the beginning, but I like this style. In the former one I kept playing way after last reward just for fun and getting the free chests in between.
    But... with these rewards to start with, why bother..... I will only play this event now for the regatta: I am saving up fuel for event-tasks. But with reluctance...

And, as a matter of fact, reading your aversions towards zoo, that makes me feel even worse about it: indeed, why bother.... I already changed my tactics about how to handle zoo a few times, but none work, as it takes SO long to gain the right tools, and having to sell others otherwise barn explodes, while animals are crying for homes and the game keeps popping up: ‘buy this enclosure’ to remind me how many more waiting is ahead. Zoocards are no reward to me, I don’t buy the cards from Yachtclub either.

I don't know what to do anymore. Fun is fading. I always looked forward to events, also the (for me) tough ones. Buy why bother playing if there are no interesting rewards...

I agree wholeheartedly. I too am fed up with getting all cards and currently have loads of animals waiting for homes. I used to enjoy the events and placing new decorations but I am not prepared to pay for so many decorations. Why are cards used as rewards in everything anyway? I don't really know how much I will compete in this event as I am not prepared to waste the effort for poor rewards. GO BACK to offering relevant reward in the events!!!!

I feel the same frustration with the rewards and the disappointment about only one of the new decorations being offered as a prize but I try to stay on the positive side of things. I think that it’s likely that this new event will continue to pop up as part of the regular event rotation ie now it’s something like food, fishing, Ariel, snowboarding, and match three. Now we’ll have this road laying event so maybe these decorations will cycle back at some point which is why I personally am not too concerned with purchasing them all right away. As for the zoo cards with the addition of the tool exchange(and I’m not trying to get everyone going in bringing this up) it definitely slows the progress of the new zoo but silver lining being that when finally the time (and materials) comes to open up a new enclosure maybe you’ll have all the animals completed and be ready to receive t cash. I’m sure it doesn’t put everyone at ease but it’s a little bit of silver linning to a less than stellar realty.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    As for the zoo cards with the addition of the tool exchange(and I’m not trying to get everyone going in bringing this up) it definitely slows the progress of the new zoo but silver lining being that when finally the time (and materials) comes to open up a new enclosure maybe you’ll have all the animals completed and be ready to receive t cash. I’m sure it doesn’t put everyone at ease but it’s a little bit of silver linning to a less than stellar realty.
    I get what you mean, but it doesn't work for me. The fun for me is getting an enclosure done, then gather animals, until they are all there. Not all mixed up.
    You are really working for something then, see it happen.
    Now when I finally get an enclosure filled with all animals it happens so unexpectedly -cause I have completely lost track of progresses as there are so many enclosures and different animals- and fast I can't enjoy it, can only say: “finally, one down, so many more to go”. The tickets were a treat in the old zoo indeed, but now to me it's more a consolation prize, a copper lining max. I would give in all the tickets easily if system would be changed back.
    Last edited by Zelda; 05-08-2019 at 05:30 AM. Reason: added

I agree. Unfortunately, the one jungle decoration they're giving away is the only one I don't want. LOL

Such is my luck...
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Zelda, I agree! I was surprised to see only one decor reward with so many new decos.

I am really bad at this event anyway. I have no hand/eye coordination and I am always falling off the cliff. No plans here to spend any further time on this event.

I don’t have my zoo open, and the decor is cute, but it belongs in a zoo. It has no place in my town, so I will not be purchasing any of it. I appreciate the devs gave us new decor and I might buy the plant, but that is it.

Overall I wish they would do away with this type of mini-game as it find it very difficult. And they should have offered more decor as prizes.
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 12:03 AM.

In other events, they've had as many as 3 new decorations as rewards before. Since it's been a while since they've had this many new decorations in one event, I wish they'd done that here.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015