Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappointed in so many new deco only for sale....

Disappointed in so many new deco only for sale....

I like the new deco from the jungle quest!

But.... “Bring new decorations from the expedition....” Duh.... WHICH decorations? An event is to me: work hard for new deco-rewards, and get some other rewards as well. So this jungle quest is a total let down to me: 8 new deco for sale, but just one as a reward...?! And of all the one less realistic, with a cow featuring....
    Rewards: the only ones interesting to me are the tickets. ONE nail (one?!?), a booster I still have 4 off cause I don't use those, zoocards I don’t care for (I really don’t see the fun in gaining animals anymore as I have so many animals without a home or homes without animals).

I saw it too, the more and more ways to let players pay for stuff, lately. And I can understand that in a way. But this little new deco as rewards.....?! Why would I spend this much time on an event while I get hardly anything I like for it?

The whole fun playing an event to me is work work work, getting finally to the end, getting that last reward, placing it, and enjoy it. Cause evertime I look at it I see something I worked for and earned. Just buying something and putting it down somewhere is much less fulfilling.

Seeing this I fear for future events this way....
    And I wonder how long I will keep playing them..... Such a shame....

Although I like the other new deco, and can afford it easily, I am NOT gonna buy 7 deco for all those tickets and no fulfillment....

Zelda, I agree with you about so many decorations to buy with only 1 which can be earned by effort. In the past, we could get different decorations at the stages of the event. I am holding out in case some special sales come up, since I'll need T-cash to get so many decor. Must admit, I look forward to designing a section in my Zoo.
    One-Eye 57 town name: Tundra Prime
    started Township: Feb. 16, 2016 Platform: IOS (on iPad)
    Town Level: 177; Zoo: 188/188.
    Co-Op: Cajun Country 2 (w/ green shield & butterfly) #CJEG7J

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    I like the new deco from the jungle quest!

But.... “Bring new decorations from the expedition....” Duh.... WHICH decorations? An event is to me: work hard for new deco-rewards, and get some other rewards as well. So this jungle quest is a total let down to me: 8 new deco for sale, but just one as a reward...?! And of all the one less realistic, with a cow featuring....
    Rewards: the only ones interesting to me are the tickets. ONE nail (one?!?), a booster I still have 4 off cause I don't use those, zoocards I don’t care for (I really don’t see the fun in gaining animals anymore as I have so many animals without a home or homes without animals).
    I fully and absolutely agree - let me sign this!

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    I saw it too, the more and more ways to let players pay for stuff, lately. And I can understand that in a way. But this little new deco as rewards.....?! Why would I spend this much time on an event while I get hardly anything I like for it?
    oh, and actually this also!

almost the whole post, eh! - I wouldn't and don't want to call playing a game "work", or feel that it is. My time AND my money are precious to me. A gaming challenge, though, yes!

Thanks for writing this, Zelda, and I do hope, Playrix will listen and reconsider in time - before ALL higher level players lose interest and the fun, by having ALL incentives ruined.

Heck yeah this is disappointing. Only good thing about this is if it continues unless the rewards become things like train or factory upgrades I may play to get some cards but can ignore the events and concentrate on trying to remain in gold.

Couldn't agree more. I love the new decorations and was very disappointed to see you could only win the pyramid in the event.

This to me has been going on since the zoo update, we can win two sets of zoo cards but only one decoration. Seems a little unbalanced.

DITTO to all of this!

I am so disappointed not to see any decor items as rewards in this event. I was so excited by several of them ... (and the one at the event isn't one I care for)... and then the disappointment hit when I saw they were not included as rewards in the actual event.

Not a happy jungle camper here!

And the Zoo cards? I have many Zoo animals waiting to leap from the pages of my Zoo book into a nice enclosure. But I've run out of coins, tools and patience to bother with my Zoo any more.

I do enjoy the game and enjoy working in my Town, but the Zoo has made it more of a job than a fun pastime.

Anyway, just wanted to vent my feelings about these cute decorations that should have been included in event rewards.
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

Yes to all what you said Zelda! I absolutely agree and couldn't bring it more to the point. I love the decorations but I'm totally sad about the missing chance to grab them without using real money :-((((

Oh good...I wasn't the only one miffed about this.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Agree Zelda 100%. It seems each change is trying to tempt players to pay more for less. If you don't pay, as others have mentioned, your advancememt nears a halt and logging in becomes a chore.

Yep, totally agree too! I don't participate very often in these events now as they are so repetitive, but, I was up for this one. But, not having any decent decorations as prizes, plus already drowning in unwanted zoo cards from all sources, am miffed to find them as prizes, again. Not only that, but the 3rd prize booster is one that I don't use, already have 3 of, and could easily buy with gems. Why aren't the purple boosters being offered as prizes? A decent booster and decent decorations, would've enticed me to complete the first 3 goals at least.

Oh well, maybe the devs will do better with the next event!

Still looking forward to a friendship tree...
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT