Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SumSum View Post
    Thx Ruud
    Yes, wow, the result of your shopping tour is absolutely awesome. Your jungle in the Zoo looks fantastic The combination with the animal enclosures is a great idea and works perfectly. I'm still pushing around my decorations...not finally finished yet
    Thx SumSum.
    I might need a little rearrangement on my Fairytale Forest.
    If the Tapirs and Rhinos keep their new home the Elephants will be combined with the Desert area.
    And the Asia part will grow also with Peacocks and Flamingos.
    So yes, there's still a job to do in my Zoo too

If they keep on offering wonderful decorations only for sale the jungle out there might have some difficulties to spread everywhere....I could be wrong now, but I don't think so
    'Cause ....*G*
    Ahum..., I guess you've got a point. Not everyone is that lucky to have some Tcash to spend. So fingers crossed to more decorations as prices during next events...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Thx SumSum.
    I might need a little rearrangement on my Fairytale Forest.
    If the Tapirs and Rhinos keep their new home the Elephants will be combined with the Desert area.
    And the Asia part will grow also with Peacocks and Flamingos.
    So yes, there's still a job to do in my Zoo too
    I'm curious to see the results. I'm sure you will create something
    well thought-out that is combined in perfect harmony, as you always do

Ahum..., I guess you've got a point. Not everyone is that lucky to have some Tcash to spend. So fingers crossed to more decorations as prices during next events...
    Yes that's the point
    ....and I must admit, that I couldn't help myself to quote some lyrics when you mentioned the jungle out there

I'm curious to see the results. I'm sure you will create something well thought-out that is combined in perfect harmony, as you always do

Yes that's the point
    ....and I must admit, that I couldn't help myself to quote some lyrics when you mentioned the jungle out there
    This is definitely a way to keep me motivated on this trip I'll keep you posted!

Jungle song heay? Well I do have a city of Rock 'nd LOL so I guess it sounds like the heavy "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns 'n Rose's and the soft and sweet of "Tarzan Boy" and "The Lion sleeps tonight" *g*
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Attachment 41389
    The Tapirs and Rhino's moved from Thick Skin island to the left of this picture.
    Donno if they stay there or they will return to their familair spot, time will tell (and the opinion of my dear friend DD of course )
    oh, nice of you, Ruud! you're sure you want my opinion?
    I have a few questions first (and it's not easy, as I have to go back to my zoo to remember their "names", and then keep mixing up hippos and rhinos, lol) - I don't care much for the Tapirs, but why did the Rhinos have to move?
    That "new" part up there is "jungle", right? why do they belong there?
    (these are serious why-questions; I am willing to be convinced...)

And the Hippos look rather lonely now... any plans for that part?

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Yes I did see that, being familiar with your Thick Skin Island. Nice to have choices, I look forward to seeing what is decided later when you and DD put your heads together .
    lol, Downton, congrats on winning that spectacular deco! and above all, crossing the mountains so often with your little truck! now stop relaxing and tell us your opinion re. Ruud's thick skins, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh, nice of you, Ruud! you're sure you want my opinion?
    I have a few questions first (and it's not easy, as I have to go back to my zoo to remember their "names", and then keep mixing up hippos and rhinos, lol) - I don't care much for the Tapirs, but why did the Rhinos have to move?
    That "new" part up there is "jungle", right? why do they belong there?
    (these are serious why-questions; I am willing to be convinced...)

And the Hippos look rather lonely now... any plans for that part?
    Yes, I definitely want your opinion on this! Since we created the Thick Skin island together it is, even for a little bit, your Island too isn't it?
    First a little help for your Hippo/Rhino confusion:
    A Rhino in your language is called 'Nashorn', because of the horn on his 'Nase'. If you say out loud "Rhynos" then you hear "Nose" (like "Nase" in your language)
    And the Hippos? Have them were a wicker skirt and you'll recognize the Hippo *g*
    The edge has a somewhat muddy surface at the place where the Rhinos are now. I thought it would be a good combination with the mud bath in the Rhino residence.
    IMO the Tapirs really seem to fit in that Jungle area.
    These animals live in Asia. But Rhinos and Elephants could come from Asia or Africa. So I relabelled the Rhinos from African to Asian.
    The Hippos are definitely African so the Elephants will be labelled African too so they can keep them company along with more African Animals from my Desert Area.
    But that is still in process.
    Are you still with me or did you desert me halfway the story to get a dessert?

Long story short: I am experimenting in the search to find new balance since the arrangement of the Jungle part of my Zoo.

lol, Downton, congrats on winning that spectacular deco! and above all, crossing the mountains so often with your little truck! now stop relaxing and tell us your opinion re. Ruud's thick skins, ok?
    No harm in one others opinion IMO

Thank you and lol I have to pinch one of your emoji here . Relaxed spectator at the moment after driving my little truck endlessly over the mountains.

====

No harm in one others opinion IMO
    I have popcorn and comfy sofa ready to enjoy your and DD' design development. Thank you I will be sure to let you guys know what I think of your creativity .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post

====
    I have popcorn and comfy sofa ready to enjoy your and DD' design development. Thank you I will be sure to let you guys know what I think of your creativity .
    *G* Have fun!
    In the mean time my Rhynos moved back to their island. Next to Hyppos they have more space now the Tapirs found their new spot.
    Next thing on my list: moving the Island to another place in my Zoo.
    The jetty at the top can be nicely used for the Jungle boats.

*G* Have fun!
    In the mean time my Rhynos moved back to their island. Next to Hyppos they have more space now the Tapirs found their new spot.
    Next thing on my list: moving the Island to another place in my Zoo.
    The jetty at the top can be nicely used for the Jungle boats.
    Sounds good Ruud, nice idea about the jetty .

I really like the decorations with this latest event. I wish more of them had been featured as rewards for doing the event. So many of them would look really good in the jungle area of my zoo.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Thick skin Island.jpg
    The peninsula of the Thick skins is now a real stand-alone area, or should I say lying-alone area.
    Fairytale Woods.jpg
    The Fairytale forest has been redecorated and the Area with animals from Opposite Poles AKA Oppoland area has also been adjusted.
    Now only some work on Asia and the Desert is needed.