Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I just got a look at the new decor, its awsome...:-) I am also likeing all the other Zoos & towns posted here.
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Very lovely indeed, Downton! I'm a total sucker for any decos that blend with those we already have. Again I find myself envying the space you always seem to find (you magician, you)
    Thanks Bess, and lol I seem to have a hidden talent for making room out of nothing .
    And I think I am just a total sucker for any decs full stop LMAO .

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    A little experiment with the new decorations.
    More will follow...

Looking good Ruud, I eagerly await an update .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ... Looking good Ruud, I eagerly await an update .

And here is the updated version of today.
    Big impact on the rest of my Zoo but in the end it will be alright.
    It always is, isn't it: cool:
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 112/Android

Quote Originally Posted by SumSum View Post
    These decorations are fantastic, I love them. A big big compliment to the developers for creating such wonderful designs
    But.... why is only one of them winnable? :-((( And the winnable one is the cartoon-style-cow-pyramid? In that case I can only repeat, what Downton and others already said: the event doesn't have anything worth fighting for for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    My big city is the one where I'm using real money, so I was able to afford all the awesome decorations there. My other two towns are running completely without real money....so no wonderful design additions there :-(((( I hope they will return in some regatta season, so my other two towns will get a chance to grab them...

And here are the results of Summerville's very expensive shopping-tour:

The mystical old land got some perfect additions ...

And the monkey-area in the zoo has grown...
    Hi SumSum, since the achievements of the new event are poor when we talk about decorations and if we have to pay Tcash then it will be on the decos not in finishing event levels. So indeed this means it is shopping time for the both of us

The new decorations fit very well in your town and I see you worked out your monkey area in nice style.
    If the Devs keep on creating such wonderful decorations, then, in the most positive possible way, it will be a Jungle out there everywere
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 112/Android

And here is the updated version of today.
    Big impact on the rest of my Zoo but in the end it will be alright.
    It always is, isn't it: cool:
    Love it Ruud, totally worth any temporary chaos it may have caused elsewhere in your zoo.
    The way you've created your jungle incorporating different animals into it is very cool . I like your cowboy decs there as well, setting up camp on the outskirts of the Jungle .

Love it Ruud, totally worth any temporary chaos it may have caused elsewhere in your zoo.
    The way you've created your jungle incorporating different animals into it is very cool . I like your cowboy decs there as well, setting up camp on the outskirts of the Jungle .
    Thanks Downton,
    The cowboys are combined with some 'American' animals. I had them already somewhere else on an island and moved them to the Jungle area.
    America-1.jpg
    The green empty islands on the right are there only temporarily.
    thickskin.jpg
    The Tapirs and Rhino's moved from Thick Skin island to the left of this picture.
    Donno if they stay there or they will return to their familair spot, time will tell (and the opinion of my dear friend DD of course )
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 05-07-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Thanks Downton,
    The cowboys are combined with some 'American' animals. I had them already somewhere else on an island and moved them to the Jungle area.
    Ahh thanks for the explanation. As always very well thought out Ruud

The Tapirs and Rhino's moved from Thick Skin island to the left of this picture.
    Donno if they stay there or they will return to their familair spot, time will tell (and the opinion of my dear friend DD of course )
    Yes I did see that, being familiar with your Thick Skin Island. Nice to have choices, I look forward to seeing what is decided later when you and DD put your heads together .

I have just won my glorious cow pyramid! I thought it looked best with all my other cuts animals.

IMG_20190507_204427.jpg

I can see the envious glances from you all (Bess, Nevada hands off ).
    What ? no-one Ok then .

The new decorations fit very well in your town and I see you worked out your monkey area in nice style.
    Thx Ruud

...So indeed this means it is shopping time for the both of us
    Yes, wow, the result of your shopping tour is absolutely awesome. Your jungle in the Zoo looks fantastic The combination with the animal enclosures is a great idea and works perfectly. I'm still pushing around my decorations...not finally finished yet

If the Devs keep on creating such wonderful decorations, then, in the most positive possible way, it will be a Jungle out there everywere
    If they keep on offering wonderful decorations only for sale the jungle out there might have some difficulties to spread everywhere....I could be wrong now, but I don't think so
    'Cause ....*G*

I have just won my glorious cow pyramid! I thought it looked best with all my other cuts animals.

IMG_20190507_204427.jpg

I can see the envious glances from you all (Bess, Nevada hands off ).
    What ? no-one Ok then .
    I'm happy to see that you continue to build the old Sheppard's inventions park *G* the cow pyramid fits in perfectly