Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    If the venus fly trap reaches out and grabs the townsfolks as they walk by...I am so getting it!
    It doesn't even get the butterfly that is flying around there!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Yes, Score - very pricey decor. And what’s with the kiwis? How do they fit in with this event?
    You need the kiwis (and the other temp items) for making the fuel - and lots of it - and for making the temp item in the sugar factory. Just had two fuel orders already that wanted a jungle map. - Probably also for heli orders.

And I am also very disappointed about the 5th event reward, the cow thingy, AND the prices of the other event items. I don't/didn't want the cow-thingy and the boat... but buying all others, as nice as they are, with tcash... I don't think so.
    It was a good start, Playrix, having more new deco again, but this is... disappointing. And that's the polite wording already.
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-06-2019 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    All but the cow thing...
    Do you mean Cowlakmul

Sorry, couldn't resist

I’m sitting out this event. There’s nothing I want to win. The jungle theme doesn’t interest me enough to spend my TCash. I might buy the flytrap or might not - we’ll see.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Speaking of the leaderboard. Really, level 8 player, 3 hours into the event?

Attachment 41298
    This has to be a new record surely! A level 8 player, that's just ridiculous

Do you mean Cowlakmul .

Sorry, couldn't resist
    And lol, I think someone at Playrix also has your sense of humour Charlie .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Here we go, jungle mayhem:

IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Do you mean Cowlakmul
    lol, Charliel if that cow-thingy had a snake somewhere, I would have said, THAT is what Playrix used as origin!

I’m sitting out this event. There’s nothing I want to win. The jungle theme doesn’t interest me enough to spend my TCash. I might buy the flytrap or might not - we’ll see.
    I doubt I can totally resist the event, but will probably stop soon, when they get so greedy again with the stuff asked for fuel - and if you want, Nana, you can see the fly trap (with its blue butterfly) in my town in the entry area at the fields. Or a bit further up, the red area where I've squeezed some of the CBs together now, watched by a noodle-covered pig.

Your area looks great, Bess! it's impressive, when many of these fitting together decos are arranged together!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol, Charliel if that cow-thingy had a snake somewhere, I would have said, THAT is what Playrix used as origin!
    Totally forgot about Cowkulkan at Cowchen Itza

Totally forgot about Cowkulkan at Cowchen Itza
    hm, but maybe they meant ChicKen Itza -?

Same feeling here. The only decoration we can win is the one I do not care for. As for the other prizes, I do not need zoo cards or filling coupons or barn tools. I may buy some of the decorations, just not sure yet which ones and how much I am ready to spend.

It will be the first event I will not complete.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Here we go, jungle mayhem:....
    Looks great Bess, I had a shuffle around and added what I have so far with my other jungle type decs as well .

IMG_20190506_161945.jpg
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .