Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Nice atmosphere you've created in that area.
    The stair piramide fits nicely and IMO a good alternative for the one with the Cow head on it.
    Still convinced that a Monkey head on top of it would have made it more popular among us players!
    Thanks Rocky!
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace

Adding the Jungle kitchen to my Zoo is not on my mind at the moment so my participation on Today's Event will be focused on getting Ant eater cards.
    Very happy to see the Venus fly trap is available again.
    After developing the latest Zoo expansion there were some open spots that needs to bee filled.
    Jungle2.jpg Jungle update.jpg
    So I planned to create a 'search the differences' between the current event period and last year's.
    And then I noticed the August update gave us a really wonderful surprise!!!

Thumps up Devs for this really good job! And just a thought: we have Lizzards and Meerkats playing hide and seek in the border area around our town.
    Wouldn't it be nice if new animals play this same game on the new Rocks? Suitable animals for this new habitat could be Rock hyrax, Mouflon, Condor, Griffon Vulture or a group of Baboons.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

So I planned to create a 'search the differences' between the current event period and last year's.
    And then I noticed the August update gave us a really wonderful surprise!!!

Thumps up Devs for this really good job! ...
    what are you talking about, sweetie? no new challenges, pls. In case it refers to the 2 pictures, I'll just say "lots"
    (I had been in your zoo anyway, to see whether I find that one deco, where I wasn't sure it is new. It's a very relaxing place, btw )

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    what are you talking about, sweetie? no new challenges, pls. In case it refers to the 2 pictures, I'll just say "lots"
    (I had been in your zoo anyway, to see whether I find that one deco, where I wasn't sure it is new. It's a very relaxing place, btw )
    Well my dear Dear,
    The developers added two giant rock parties in our Zoos. I didn't noticed them the first time too!
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Well my dear Dear,
    The developers added two giant rock parties in our Zoos. I didn't noticed them the first time too!
    lol, and well, my dear dearie - I found one expansion (only), indeed, that's it. Won't have enough saws in about the next 100 years, but anyway:

Why would giant rocks excite us?
    (esp. if I don't even notice them *g* - btw, cos I'd still swear I had them before already. Confused as always)
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-29-2019 at 01:04 PM.

lol, and well, my dear dearie - I found one expansion (only), indeed, that's it. Won't have enough saws in about the next 100 years, but anyway:

Why would giant rocks excite us?
    (esp. if I don't even notice them *g* - btw, cos I'd still swear I had them before already. Confused as always)
    Well maybe these rocks don't rock your boat maybe I am because it is in my Town's name. Or it could be that I am the only one who didn't found out the borders of our Zoos have changed a long time ago. I'm sure it wasn't there last event!
    Rock.jpg Cactus.jpg
    But I really didn't see this rock before and maybe I need to change somethings because... a Cactus behind the Arctic Fox animal enclosure? Strange combination!
    And Oops even more Rock parties on the right. The end of the development possibilities of this version of a Playrix Zoo seems to be in sight....

Well maybe these rocks don't rock your boat maybe I am because it is in my Town's name. ...
    That part of your name is certainly a good explanation Happy to see they made you happy (at least with this change)!

and the flowers on the cactus go so very well with the fox's collar, colour-wise - that must have been the reason for this change/addition! lol

That part of your name is certainly a good explanation Happy to see they made you happy (at least with this change)!

and the flowers on the cactus go so very well with the fox's collar, colour-wise - that must have been the reason for this change/addition! lol
    You are so right about all of that and watching that little one even make me think she is happy with this change too. So no harm done in changing (in this case) !