Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: My Paintings

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    ...This was a hard painting that I will be trying again soon!
    wow, your repeat them? much work... I also like/noticed the animals at once Looks good!

btw, if your smileys are from Sherv-net, what I assume: you don't need to upload them here as attachment. You just copy and paste what you get there from the box as "forum code", when clicking on "get codes" below the picture. Paste it here like text into the msg box, that's it

If I think I can do better, I will repeat them. If I think it's perfect, I leave it as it is. Yes, I linked my animals too, I painted in a little dog which can be seen on the other side of the animals and cabin.

Oh...I was wondering why mine wasn't working. Let's try that again!

Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Ethan
    Ethan | Township Wiki Fandom
    Town Name: Starville - Invitation Code: 88USK5
    Co-op: Starville Extreme (I am Leader, by request, Co-op Code: #SKC6HU)

Thanks for the comments!

Yes, I used Google to try and find the painting I painted and had no luck.

Thinking...
    I cheated :P. There is a web site called Twoinchbrush it's a Bob Ross database of all his paintings, it will also give you the season and episode.
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

Very Interesting! I Simply type "Barn" and voila it come up! Turns out that painting was part of Season 6 Episodes 10. Now time to do more searching...

ETA: I type in mountains and look what comes up.
    Last edited by Ethan; 05-22-2019 at 02:15 PM.

If I think I can do better, I will repeat them. If I think it's perfect, I leave it as it is. Yes, I linked my animals too, I painted in a little dog which can be seen on the other side of the animals and cabin.
    great. Do you hang them all up somewhere?? -
    I thought I saw an animal on the other side, lol! then thought I'd be imagining it!

Re. the emojis-procedure: most welcome! btw, they were "working" before already as in visible, just more complicated than needed Anyway, glad you found out, and that painting smiley is an especially cute one and very fitting!
    (for both)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    great. Do you hang them all up somewhere?? -
    I thought I saw an animal on the other side, lol! then thought I'd be imagining it!

Re. the emojis-procedure: most welcome! btw, they were "working" before already as in visible, just more complicated than needed Anyway, glad you found out, and that painting smiley is an especially cute one and very fitting!
    (for both)

I hang some paintings and not others. My palm tree and mountains painting are hanging in my room, others are scattered through out my house.

Thank You for the emojis! I liked the painting one too! I would post another emoji but my post end up in moderation, which is where I thought this went when I posted it yesterday, but it don't see it now.

Best Regards,
    Ethan

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    wow, your repeat them? much work... I also like/noticed the animals at once Looks good!

btw, if your smileys are from Sherv-net, what I assume: you don't need to upload them here as attachment. You just copy and paste what you get there from the box as "forum code", when clicking on "get codes" below the picture. Paste it here like text into the msg box, that's it

Fun Bob Ross fact, every painting he did for his show he painted THREE times! One for reference for the one he painted on the show and the last would be very detailed to go in instructional books
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    Fun Bob Ross fact, every painting he did for his show he painted THREE times! One for reference for the one he painted on the show and the last would be very detailed to go in instructional books ������
    Very Interesting! I never knew that. I have a lot of his instruction books (from Hobby Lobby), and most if not all of his series (The Joy of Painting) on DVD.

Anyway, LightBox, sense you do graphic arts, why don't you post something in Ruud's thread for graphic arts?

I'll post another painting sometime this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    Fun Bob Ross fact, every painting he did for his show he painted THREE times! One for reference for the one he painted on the show and the last would be very detailed to go in instructional books ������
    well, that's some preparation!

I hang some paintings and not others. My palm tree and mountains painting are hanging in my room, others are scattered through out my house.
    sounds like it's good having a house.

Thank You for the emojis! I liked the painting one too! I would post another emoji but my post end up in moderation, which is where I thought this went when I posted it yesterday, but it don't see it now.
    My pleasure. I am not sure what you don't see now, as your post is here...
    but anyway: it works much better (re. the forum SW that checks posts for suspicious links), when you post your post with the text only (smileys from this forum are OK, too), then re-open your post with Edit, and THEN insert the smiley-link.