Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My Paintings

My Paintings

As _DD_ also I suggested I am going to post a picture of one of my paintings.

This was my very first painting ever. I like it other than the fact that my tree is a little bare. I actually did it with a class, and that's how I got into painting. Even though you can't see it here I sign all my painting smile...don't know why, its just what popped into my head then.

Sorry my walls look so messy in this pic.

P_20190126_074028.jpg
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-04-2019 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Just fiddling re title, ignore me
    Ethan | Township Wiki Fandom
    Town Name: Starville - Invitation Code: 88USK5
    Co-op: Starville Extreme (I am Leader, by request, Co-op Code: #SKC6HU)

ha, that was a good idea of me, if I may say so myself.

Beautiful IMO, and esp. GREAT colours in that picture, Ethan! looks great - and that for a first timer! Thanks for indeed posting it

your walls... look what?! no, I can translate the word, thx, but I don't see anything there except a nice peach colour, so don't even start that excuses-thing, ok! ;p

I suggest you change the thread title to plural and show us a few more Please!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ha, that was a good idea of me, if I may say so myself.

Beautiful IMO, and esp. GREAT colours in that picture, Ethan! looks great - and that for a first timer! Thanks for indeed posting it

your walls... look what?! no, I can translate the word, thx, but I don't see anything there except a nice peach colour, so don't even start that excuses-thing, ok! ;p

I suggest you change the thread title to plural and show us a few more Please!
    Yes it was a good idea of you! Thank You and I will defiantly post more although I don't know how to change the thread name. I guess my walls aren't quite as messy as I thought.

Best Regards,
    Ethan

you can change the title when you "Go Advanced" in Edit mode - use button bottom right.
    I just tested it - and then noticed, we can't delete a thread-starting post in this forum, argh! lol (have asked our Mods for help*), but - the edit worked this way, as it offers more.
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-04-2019 at 05:05 PM. Reason: * welcome ;)

you can change the title when you "Go Advanced" in Edit mode - use button bottom right.
    I just tested it - and then noticed, we can't delete a thread-starting post in this forum, argh! lol (have asked our Mods for help*), but - the edit worked this way, as it offers more.
    Did It! I Will try to post more painting tomorrow morning.

Last edited by Bessville; Today at 07:05 PM. Reason: * welcome
    LOL, Bess! new ways of communication! thumbs up and

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Did It! I Will try to post more painting tomorrow morning.
    I see the change in the title/header of first post, but not the thread title - and I seem to recall, I renamed my test thread "outside" also... not urgent or so, but maybe there are different fields?
    (I can't test it again, for obvious reasons *g* - Bess MIGHT have other things to do)

And always good to have a plan. Hope you'll enjoy your Sunday morning work

I see the change in the title/header of first post, but not the thread title - and I seem to recall, I renamed my test thread "outside" also... not urgent or so, but maybe there are different fields?
    OK, I'll look around more and see if I can figure it out.

And always good to have a plan. Hope you'll enjoy your Sunday morning work
    Yes it is, and I will enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    As _DD_ also I suggested I am going to post a picture of one of my paintings.

This was my very first painting ever. I like it other than the fact that my tree is a little bare. I actually did it with a class, and that's how I got into painting. Even though you can't see it here I sign all my painting smile...don't know why, its just what popped into my head then.

Sorry my walls look so messy in this pic.

P_20190126_074028.jpg
    Hi Ethan,
    Thanks for sharing yours First!
    Tree a little bare? Well sometimes less is more and it's looking good for a first try.
    Just remember every painter starts with an empty paper or canvas and that you cannot do anything wrong while you express yourself this way.

Just looking forward on your next expressions!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

Thank You Rocky_Rudd, I will keep that in mind. Glad your look forward to my next paintings!