Thread: See what's in barn above goods in market

See what's in barn above goods in market

I often but goods at market but I have to go to my barn to see how much of something I have before I buy something to see if it's enough of too little. I suggest being able to move cursor over product to see what's stored in barn before purchase is made in market!

That would be awesome, i would pay for this Feature or maybe a Bonus like the Mining torchlight, if Not always possible

Better don't give them more ideas for things we'd have to pay for.

The OP's wish is in the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list already, I'd say:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post78182

At the moment, considering current changes that were done, I can't even say whether Playrix' Devs look in there, but - as Playrix did do a few things from the list - the accompanying sentence to this info is still "so there's hope"!

Yes yes yes! This is sooo needed!

I would love this, too! I'm a big fan of convenience when it comes to keeping track of my goods. Less trips made to the barn to check on numbers of things would be a welcome change!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Better don't give them more ideas for things we'd have to pay for.

The OP's wish is in the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list already, I'd say:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post78182

At the moment, considering current changes that were done, I can't even say whether Playrix' Devs look in there, but - as Playrix did do a few things from the list - the accompanying sentence to this info is still "so there's hope"!
    I See there are allready a lot of Features suggested, lost my hope 4 this Little Feature :/

Quote Originally Posted by Westworld View Post
    I See there are allready a lot of Features suggested, lost my hope 4 this Little Feature :/
    This wish has enough support from the players that it *should* be considered. My worst-case-thinking habit lets me think, though, that the Devs probably won't change it any time soon, cos they rely here on ppl buying not-really-needed things - being in a hurry or misremembering - rather than running back and forth all the time.