Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amusement Park

Amusement Park

Hello,
    As _DD_ suggested I am going to share a little screenshot of my town.

This section of my town is one of my favorites. I call it the Amusement Park area. It is where I add rides, and attraction type community buildings and decorations and I also showcase some of my Regatta Decor there. It is located next to my Town Hall, museum, police dept, fire dept, hospital, library, and other things that make up my "Financial District/Downtown Area"

Screenshot_2019-05-03-19-55-44.jpg

The rest of my town can be seen by using the information in my signature. Although it isn't much because it's not fully developed, I hope you enjoy it.
    Ethan | Township Wiki Fandom
    Town Name: StarVille - Invitation Code: 88USK5
    Co-op: Starville Extreme (I am Admin, by request, Co-op Code: #SKC6HU)

great, thanks! looks gooood - left you a like. Hey, quite some opportunity for sports, too!
    just not sure, what do you mean with regatta decor?

Hi _DD_,
    Thanks for the like! You can see that I have the Observations tower and cowboy town, those are regatta decorations. I don't have out as much as I normally do.

I'm posting a picture of my painting now.
    Last edited by Ethan; 05-04-2019 at 02:20 PM. Reason: changed i to I

Hey Ethan, looking good, I'm impressed that despite your limited space you have still managed a great layout without things looking stuffed together. I don't think I was able to do this, so good job . I left you a like also .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Thank You Downtown, I'm glad that you like it! Ill be sure to leave you a like to!

_DD_, how can I leave you a like also?

Best Regards,
    Ethan

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Hi _DD_,
    Thanks for the like! You can see that I have the Observations tower and cowboy town, those are regatta decorations. I don't have out as much as I normally do.
    lol, n/p -- I've just totally re-arranged my town, put ALL deco away, and it's only slowly coming back. A totally new feeling, again
    Thanks for the deco explanation; I didn't indeed remember what is from where.

I'll send you a PM for my town.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol, n/p -- I've just totally re-arranged my town, put ALL deco away, and it's only slowly coming back. A totally new feeling, again
    Thanks for the deco explanation; I didn't indeed remember what is from where.

I'll send you a PM for my town.
    OK Thanks! I don't remember where all of the decor is from either. Both of the pieces mentioned above I'v had for a year or two.

That's a really cute amusement park on the wharf.

I've received so many new amusement park rides since building my amusement park. I wish they'd add space to that corner of the town, so I could expand my own!
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts

Thank You, Bethany! I'll need to expand soon myself for the Water park, go cart racing, race track, and rock climbing wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Thank You, Bethany! I'll need to expand soon myself for the Water park, go cart racing, race track, and rock climbing wall.
    Oh, yeah! Those will make cool additions! My water park is part of my beach resort area along with my dolphinarium. My rock-climbing wall is part of my university.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts