Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hard levels

Hard levels

I am on level 3747. I have played your game for years and have put cash into it.
    My suggestion is to mix some easy levels this far into the game. It get very frustrating when it takes days for any level unless you use multiple helps. I keep thinking g I'll move on to another game but hang in there because it has been a favorite for so long.
    Please make some Improvement here. Very discouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Phillips View Post
    I am on level 3747. I have played your game for years and have put cash into it.
    My suggestion is to mix some easy levels this far into the game. It get very frustrating when it takes days for any level unless you use multiple helps. I keep thinking g I'll move on to another game but hang in there because it has been a favorite for so long.
    Please make some Improvement here. Very discouraged.
    Hi,
    I’m on level 3991, and believe me, the levels are NOT getting any easier, just wait and see when you pass the 3900 threshold.
    If you’re discouraged now, then you will be absolutely mortified when you go higher up the game play ladder.

Next week, when they release a new batch of games, I should be cracking the 4000 threshold, and I have spoken to others who have already crossed 4000, it ain’t a pretty sight.....

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    Next week, when they release a new batch of games, I should be cracking the 4000 threshold, and I have spoken to others who have already crossed 4000, it ain’t a pretty sight.....
    How can other people have already crossed 4000 if it isn't being released until the next batch of levels? Do people not get the new levels all at the same time?

Some countries have higher levels than others. I've noticed this on Homescapes, too. For instance, South Korean players have more levels than I do.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Just reached level 4020.
    Not as hard as I expected.......

I actually cleared out my 3 Aquatasks between levels 3990 & 4020.

I agree that the levels seem to be getting harder. Sometimes I manage to win after many, many tries, but usually I have to use a booster to be able to beat a level. If I have unlimited time, I'm more likely to keep trying without any help until I get bored and frustrated playing the same game over and over again. I will then resort to using one of my boosters. An easy level every now and then would be great!

Well,
    Now I’m at level 4051.
    Levels are getting harder, new obstacles as well.

I’ve completed my regular game levels now.
    Playing the treasure-less chest levels.

I got stuck on the 12th of 15 game on my third round of these games for 1 hour & 30 minutes.
    It was a so called ‘easy’ level!

My next level, 13th of 15, was a ‘super hard’ level...........won it in 6 minutes........go figure!

I've had plenty of non-hard levels that were way more frustrating than the hard levels. Their labels don't necessarily follow logically.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I've had plenty of non-hard levels that were way more frustrating than the hard levels. Their labels don't necessarily follow logically.
    I agree wholeheartedly!!

I feel the same way. Over the last few days I managed to earn 7 lightning bolts, 1 lightning bolt and bomb, and 2 spiked bombs. When the Seahorse event started I thought I had enough boosters to get to the platinum level. No so! Fishdom threw in an impossible level to beat. Couldn't even get to the 1st Seahorse level to get the lightning bolt to use with the ones I already had. Used up almost all my boosters plus 18 or more diamonds before I finally beat it. Multiple boosters and 5 extra turns should guarantee a win. I managed to win a few games, but Fishdom has given me another super hard level. This time I have nothing left to help me beat it. Very frustrating!