Thread: Zoo disappeared

Zoo disappeared

Almost 3 days ago everything I bought in the zoo, has disappeared. I get the message that the zoo has sold out, but there isn't anything there.
    I have to buy all the animal houses again, but my book shows that I have families that are complete. What is happening and who can help me?Naamloos.jpg

Only in-game Support can help you, Niqueske. You'll need to contact them (via the Settings cog).
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Hi,
    I saw your post in the Windows thread yesterday.

I would try contacting Customer Support using the settings (cog wheel) button in your game. You should be able to select "loss of progress" and they should respond in a few days.

Hope this helps,
    Ethan
    Ethan | Township Wiki Fandom
    Town Name: StarVille - Invitation Code: 88USK5
    Co-op: Starville Extreme (I am Admin, by request, Co-op Code: #SKC6HU)

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Only in-game Support can help you, Niqueske. You'll need to contact them (via the Settings cog).
    If I do that, Township opens google chrome and that's it.

I can only select report an issue and when I do that, een new google window opens. That's it.

OK google helped me :-) and I contacted them.
    Thanks everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Niqueske View Post
    If I do that, Township opens google chrome and that's it.
    Look in this thread

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1112718

for Anna's hint of solving the situation with the blank browser window (scroll down there).

And are you playing on Windows (as suggested by your first post, to which Ethan replied)? if not, you must look in the thread for the other OS.

and if Windows... <waving to Bess > ... maybe this thread can be moved, pls? I almost got a shock, thinking it happens for Android etc also now.
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-03-2019 at 04:56 PM.