Thread: Infinite lives

Infinite lives

I see this has been a discussion for a couple of years, I've won 6h infinite lives yet you can not pause the time, how can anyone play for 6 hours straight?
    I know you can close the app without hitting the claim button and the timer wont start BUT when I do go back on to the game the timer starts and doesnt stop, I'm off to put the kids to bed and an hour or so later I come back and the infinite lives are gone, this has been an issue for a long time, are there any plans to change this?

Sadly Niki they will not ever consider what you are suggesting.

When I win 6 hours free game time, like you, I do not hit the Accept button until I have 6 hours of my free time to play them out.
    That’s the only way you can do it to get your 6 hours.

Else,
    You can accept the 6 hours then just play what you can play then kiss the balance goodbye.
    Fishdom only listen to players in these forums 0.009% of the time.
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 05-09-2019 at 02:47 PM.

People have been asking for this on all Playrix's Match-3 games for a long time. So far, nothing. It would be a really good thing for them to do, though.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    People have been asking for this on all Playrix's Match-3 games for a long time.
    not only Playrix' games. And if anyone changed it, it's the exception. ;-)

Yes, this is true.....if you win free play time on any Match 3 game platform, you must use that ‘free time’ in REAL time.
    It cannot be paused to be played later.

Your only option, with Fishdom at least, is NOT touch the ‘Accept’ button until you are ready to play that free time, most players are aware of this, as are you.

You cannot play any more levels until you are ready to accept your free time, in total, not piecemeal.
    So the very next time you log back in to Fishdom, your total free time will automatically start ticking away, and cannot be paused.......

At least with Fishdom you get this option, to defer your free time, automatically.
    Most other Match 3 games do not offer this option, your free time start ticking away whether you like it or not......

Currently I’m on level 4020.
    It’s been a fun game to date, all the hard, very hard, super hard and astronomically hard levels take a respective amount of time to win.
    Especially if you don’t/can’t pay for booster assistance nor diamond purchases, I’m banned from any in app purchases..........so I must play and win utilising other initiatives.

Then there are the supernova hard levels - these include most timed levels, plus levels that are split in to 2 or 3 levels in the ONE set!
    So if you lose one of those levels, then back to the start you go.

Then there are multiple obstacles within a game level, oil, amber sap, stone tiles, ducks, squids, canvass sheets, timed in game pieces, glass vials.......OMG!

The levels get tougher the higher you go......

I have an extreme objection with Fishdom with regards to ‘timed levels / deployment of boosters’
    But that aggression on my part is a lost cause......Fishdom are not open to discussion on this matter.
    Que Sera Sera......

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    not only Playrix' games. And if anyone changed it, it's the exception. ;-)
    True enough. I play other games featuring lives as the mode for continued playing and none of them are giving us the chance to choose when to use infinite boosters, either. The best way to control it on the other games I play is to simply not log in until I'm ready to use them.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    ...The best way to control it on the other games I play is to simply not log in until I'm ready to use them.
    That, and I also have the impression I get free time to play left and right, in several of these games. Be it a welcome-back, their events, the daily gift... I don't play any of them so long that I run out. Or if so (but that's a card game), I leave.