Thread: Passing some LOVE to Playrix, Anna, Mods & Senior Players

Passing some LOVE to Playrix, Anna, Mods & Senior Players

Well, not mentioning any names of course, but after being so high in TS, us older players just kind of wait around for updates. Been experiencing around with other games. Playrix has them ALL beat. Talk about CS, it is absolutely non-existence. Talk about bugs and issues, can't even play from being disconnected. Playrix is far SUPERIOR in my humble opinion. So after this experience it will be no more complaining from me. I have seen first hand the difference between Playrix games and other games offered. I have seen Anna and other Playrix Staff come in to interact with us. Our Mods are great and are fast to move on concerns. Our Senior players are great too and always willing to share their knowledge and guidance. TS will always be my first love, helped me get through some tough years. Just wanted you to all know really appreciate you guys. Cheers, Kim
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

and this lovely post is so typical you, Kim so happy to see you back, hope you will participate again more, hey, with all these nice ppl around you huggs, sweets!

p.s.: we - and you - are still allowed to mention unpleasant things, that Playrix can change, like the new zoo and its missing order Delete button , the regatta prize choices that were taken away, and! the former logo, the baby dragon!
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-02-2019 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    p.s.: we - and you - are still allowed to mention unpleasant things, that Playrix can change, like the new zoo and its missing order Delete button , the regatta prize choices that were taken away, and! the former logo, the baby dragon!
    Thanks DD, guess I can still say I preferred the old zoo (LOL) ., as I know our feedback is taken (more then what we realize IMO), as after experiencing around I have made numerous comments to my husband at the difference I experienced on the game and connecting with their Forums, there is no comparison... Playrix and this Forum is far above the norm. Hugs back, Kim
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

What a great post! I too am so very appreciative of all that playrix staff and our forum mods do for us. Out of all the games I’ve ever played township is the only game that I have held onto for anything longer than a year and played literally everyday. Here’s to everyone that makes this game and community so wonderful through positivity and kindness!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Hey Kim,

Thank you so much for your kindest words 😻 We're lucky to have all of you as our players, and your happiness really means the world to us! Thanks for sharing your support. We love you to the moon and back 🧡✨
    But if you ever have any feedback on the features that you think can be improved, please don't hesitate to tell us. Your thoughts always help us make the game even more fun!

Cheers,
    Anna

I couldn't agree more Kim. The community here on the forum and in the TS game really is second to none. Playrix are constantly trying to improve the game, and I think the graphics and functions in the game are amazing.

Anna and our mods do a fab job. That and everyone else who contribute to this forum have really given me more than one expects from a game .

So Thank you guys!

ETA I think I must be really in the mood for 'sharing the love' at the moment, what with this thread and the 'special places ' thread. It's making me all soft and squishy
    Last edited by Downton; 05-02-2019 at 08:39 PM.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Thanks so much for my part of the love, Kim! Much appreciated
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.