Thread: Building blocks

Building blocks

Hello does anyone know how I can get building blocks? I don't get any building blocks with any train. Mvg Ria

Quote Originally Posted by Heksy59 View Post
    Hello does anyone know how I can get building blocks? I don't get any building blocks with any train. Mvg Ria
    Hi Heksy, this can always be a tricky one. If you are selling the other materials that you don't need or using those in the new Tool Exchange, it may be that the system thinks you need more of those. If you are below level 60 and have more than one building in progress, this also messes with the algorithms. If you do have more than one community building/zoo enclosure in progress, choose the one that requires the least amount of building blocks, then sell your excess.

If you only have the one building in progress, you can always sell just one building block and that can trigger the system to start bringing them in again.

Also, if you are able to take advantage of the trains returning every 2-2.5 hrs, then do focus on upgrading your trains to 50% time, so that you receive more tools and materials.

Good luck!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT